Thread: Team Chest unattainable

Team Chest unattainable

Does anyone know how the amount of levels needed to complete the team chest are worked out. I don't know if ours is wrong but it certainly isn't attainable. We are a team of six and have to complete 2,050 levels to get the chest, which effectively means that each one of us needs to successfully complete 342 levels. This seems to be rather steep.

That sounds wrong. I am on a team of 30 and ours is 450, which I don’t think we are going to make.
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

To people on teams.... are you able to meet the goals??

I and my team are very unhappy about the team chests. 450 is not attainable, and even if ALL of my 30 members play, they would each have to win 15 levels. That might be okay on level 100 or so, but at the levels above 2000 it's not happening. This is very disheartening, and I dont want to lose team members due to more frustrations!

Thanks for your replies Jill and Becca, I assume in both my games the 2,050 was an error as others in my team only had a goal of 150 levels which we did manage to reach. I have no idea why this only applied to my games and not others but I am happy that the others got their prizes. I'll keep a closer eye on it when it comes around again and if I get the same thing happen then I will contact CS.

Our team did not win the 450 challenge.

I have today discovered that we too need 2050 levels. We do have 30 members but I still think it is a totally unrealistic goal. Many of us are high levels and it is impossible to pass more than a few levels each week even if we play often as the levels are so hard. Last week we passed 213 levels, nowhere near the requirement.
    I have to agree with Becca even 450 levels are too many. I am on level 3740, it seems like every other level is hard and often takes several days to pass. Even 15 levels a week is too much for me.
    Last edited by salmo; 07-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I have today discovered that we too need 2050 levels. We do have 30 members but I still think it is a totally unrealistic goal. Many of us are high levels and it is impossible to pass more than a few levels each week even if we play often as the levels are so hard. Last week we passed 213 levels, nowhere near the requirement.
    I have to agree with Becca even 450 levels are too many. I am on level 3740, it seems like every other level is hard and often takes several days to pass. Even 15 levels a week is too much for me.
    I really think the 2050 was a glitch Salmo, because it didn't apply to all of our team, some had 150, I know this because one of them was my daughter and she showed me her game with the chest at 150 levels. However, having said that I agree that even with the lower level requirement it is still very difficult to attain, as like you, both myself and my daughter are on levels above 3700, indeed, I am lucky if I can even get through 3 or 4 levels a week. Our only saving grace is that I have a second tablet so started a new game to join the team, that one is only on level 204 so can get through a number of levels fairly quickly but bizarrely, that game also had the 2050 levels for the chest. Still, every cloud etc, because of that game we did manage to get the 150 levels that my daughter and one other member of our team needed.

I think if it happens again for the next team chest we should probably contact in game support.
    Last edited by Heather Walsh; 07-09-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Typos

I will definitely check to see what team chests were required this week and make a report to customer support if it still shows as 2050.
    It does make me wonder if teams should have more of an assortment of levels participating and each team should only have a few high level players as we are obviously not that good at contributing to the number of levels passed. Maybe Playrix need to rethink how this sytem works or how we contribute towards the team goal as the current system puts those at a high level at a big disadvantage.