Thread: Why is the game play different from the preview/demo for joining the game?

Why is the game play different from the preview/demo for joining the game?

Why is the demo that is shown (me being asked to select one of three items to help the fish escape the shark who is chasing it not a part of the game once you get the AP? Is that ever part of this game or do you have to play so many levels before you get to play the "choosing" games? I find all the ads that demo any of these games for you to join is not what the game is actually about. Another one is Homescapes, the demo is asking you to select items to clean up the house and if you chose wrong you fail, then you go to the game and you are playing levels of removing squares and buying furniture. I want to play what is demo'd . Does it exist???

Hi,

No, it does not. There have been ads for these games (including Township, Gardenscapes) where the gameplay differs a lot from what it actually is, but they do not reflect the actual game. Fishdom is just a match-3 game, and you do get to build aquariums, but no shark chases
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

No, it does not. There have been ads for these games (including Township, Gardenscapes) where the gameplay differs a lot from what it actually is, but they do not reflect the actual game. Fishdom is just a match-3 game, and you do get to build aquariums, but no shark chases
    Wanna bet?
    Play a comp on Fishdom and there are plenty of ‘sharks’ chasing you up and down the leaderboard...
    No sharks in the aquariums.......yet....