Thread: What are these keys?

What are these keys?

When you are on the Team platform and click on ‘Top Teams’ and then ‘Top Players’ there are keys. What are these keys? I assume they might be something you get on the upper levels?

You earned a key after finish a level from the treasure chest. Go try it and see for yourself.

Thanks! I knew you got keys to open the treasure chests, but I had no idea it kept track of them. I don’t see them on the people in my team, and wondered if it was something else you get when you get to the higher levels. I guess it’s a way to put the higher players in some sort of ranking order.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    Thanks! I knew you got keys to open the treasure chests, but I had no idea it kept track of them. I don’t see them on the people in my team, and wondered if it was something else you get when you get to the higher levels. I guess it’s a way to put the higher players in some sort of ranking order.
    This keys system started at the last Fishdom update, prior to the flowers update, where every time a player completes a treasure-less chest level earns a key.

I now have around 550 keys.

Some hacker players have over 5,000 keys.

Quick math:

Treasure chest levels are 15 games per set.......divide 5,000 by 15 and this will equal how many sets of treasure chests these players have amassed.

This is nigh on impossible, yet they have their keys...and Fishdom do not accuse them of cheating because ‘they’re big BIG spenders’.....thousands of $’s...,

But I only have 550 keys, and I don’t cheat, and I don’t spend.....

I have played levels with keys and chests and get no keys 😢
    Do you mean when chests come aside from in the game?

The treasure chests appear as soon as you max out on the ordinary levels ( currently 4381). They keep you going until the next 30 levels are released. If you haven’t reached top level, the chests you see are not the same as the treasure chests which give keys.