Thread: Gail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gail

I have been accused of cheeting and blocked from playing in competitions they say I have game hacking tools on my tablet well that is news to me, I have been e-mailing support asking for a full explanation all I get is some stupid automated message telling me I have game hacking tools , I don't even know what they are
    I even told them I play garden and homescapes so why have i not been cheeting those surely if I cheeting at one game I would cheat them all
    Has any body else been accused?

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Collumb View Post
    I have been accused of cheeting and blocked from playing in competitions they say I have game hacking tools on my tablet well that is news to me, I have been e-mailing support asking for a full explanation all I get is some stupid automated message telling me I have game hacking tools , I don't even know what they are
    I even told them I play garden and homescapes so why have i not been cheeting those surely if I cheeting at one game I would cheat them all
    Has any body else been accused?
    The problem is, that some outside hacker, has probably hacked your playing Fishdom account and conducted nefarious activity leaving you to hold the blame.

You should contact Support, through the in-game link, and outline the events of your wrongful accusations.
    A lot of players suffer from this effect, purely because they’ve been hacked.

Alternatively,
    Get a new account, new name, etc, start all over again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    The problem is, that some outside hacker, has probably hacked your playing Fishdom account and conducted nefarious activity leaving you to hold the blame.

You should contact Support, through the in-game link, and outline the events of your wrongful accusations.
    A lot of players suffer from this effect, purely because they’ve been hacked.

Alternatively,
    Get a new account, new name, etc, start all over again.....
    Ohhh...... so sad about this issue. hacking is not good thing mykfcexperience.
    Last edited by thomas96; 07-22-2019 at 05:51 AM.