Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop shaking in new update

Stop shaking in new update

I am really annoyed with the shaking that happens when you explode power ups in the new update. I want it REMOVED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Livsurreal View Post
    I am really annoyed with the shaking that happens when you explode power ups in the new update. I want it REMOVED!!!!
    Totally agree. This new function causes headache after few minutes.
    The owner and the approver of the idea should go for a one-year holiday...
    This is the best game, one of the reasons was the smooth movement - now it is destroyed.

New shaking makes me nauseated.. might have to stop playing. PLEASE stop the shaking!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Ketchen Klemmer View Post
    New shaking makes me nauseated.. might have to stop playing. PLEASE stop the shaking!!!!
    Agreed!!! Please stop this... it’s making me dizzy

Developers can make some really dumb choices sometimes. They are indulging their own vanity at the expense of game play.

Not only is it headache-inducing, but it is a completely needless consumer of device resources.

Feeling seasick

Quote Originally Posted by Livsurreal View Post
    The motion with the explosions is extremely annoying and makes me feel ill. Please provide an optional switch off button for this kind of thing.

I came here to say exactly this, it is very headache enducing. I can only play a few minutes at a time, it is extremely disappointing.
    ~*We're bad guys, it's what we do!*~

I have just registered on the forum just to say stop with the shaking. It's made me nauseous and I can't play anymore. What a stupid idea.

PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE THE SHAKING!! At least add an option to turn this off as its giving me a headache straight away and is really making me wanna stop playing the game after a few years!! It’s totally unfair please heeeeeeeellllllppppppppp :-(

Can’t stand the shaking! Please stop!!!!