Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop shaking in new update

Please - PLEASE - stop the shaking. I won’t play the game again until it stops. Or there is an option to turn it off. I registered in the forum just to ask you to stop it!!!!

Completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphichica View Post
    Please - PLEASE - stop the shaking. I won’t play the game again until it stops. Or there is an option to turn it off. I registered in the forum just to ask you to stop it!!!!
    The shaking when activating any type of explosive item physically hurts my eyes and gives me a migraine. It is also dangerous to epileptics. Please stop it immediately.

Please add an option to stop the shaking... I have vertigo and it is triggered by it. I love the game and dont want to stop playing because of it. Thanks

I agree - the new shaking feature is making me feel unwell.

Please fix the shaking of the explosions. I have epilepsy and have never had a problem with the game until now . What ever you had it before the last update was much better. This new graphic triggers my seizures.

Ditto to all above.

Someone [-] - shaking is back for TNT explosion, no matter how many complaint received previously.
    Really need to ignore the requests of the users? Great, thank you team...
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-09-2019 at 07:52 PM. Reason: language