Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I finally finished the personal goals.

And accumulated 78 tcash to get the mother nature pond. It's so pretty.

If I can accumulate another 30 tcash, I'll get the car with flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here's what I have so far..

I thought I was doing to be disappointed with these, but I'm not. They're lovely! Gnomes are my favourites, definitely.

Just lovely!!!
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Just lovely!!!
    I recently visited Bess' town Meesh and there have been a couple of little changes, it looks beautiful. In fact her whole town and zoo is just lovely.
    Well worth a walk around .

volkstuin.jpg
    Finally finished my Personal goal; already reserved a spot for this Garden training deco next to School, although I call it a 'Volkstuin' where residents grow their own vegetables.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Very nice! The way you set it up is very relaxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Just lovely!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I recently visited Bess' town Meesh and there have been a couple of little changes, it looks beautiful. In fact her whole town and zoo is just lovely.
    Well worth a walk around .
    Thanks so much guys!
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-09-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Silly me, I bought the gardener training accidently, but now I don't have any need to go on playing the event. When I see your arrangement Downton, I think I need more of the water fairies, so beautiful.
    IMG_20190709_230102.jpg
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Silly me, I bought the gardener training accidently, but now I don't have any need to go on playing the event. When I see your arrangement Downton, I think I need more of the water fairies, so beautiful.
    IMG_20190709_230102.jpg
    Thanks Monaco . Your area looks so lovely, these decs are definitely some of my favourites .

I have had a little bit of a move around with my decs

IMG_20190710_142238.jpg

Really pretty, Monaco & Downton, lovely. These decos are popular, huh? Nice enough for permanent displays.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Monaco . Your area looks so lovely, these decs are definitely some of my favourites .

I have had a little bit of a move around with my decs
    Downton and Monaco, your Meadows look magical to my.
    Magic Meadows.jpg
    Just before event will end I decided to do a little buying myself to increase my Magic forest. Bell's Castle with the Magic rose, nice lanterns on the other side of the road. Only wondering where the beast is hiding. Also missing five of the Dwarfs,... coincidence???
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Really pretty, Monaco & Downton, lovely. These decos are popular, huh? Nice enough for permanent displays.
    Thanks Bess. Without a doubt popular, I think the devs did a brilliant job with the decs .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Downton and Monaco, your Meadows look magical to my.
    Magic Meadows.jpg
    Just before event will end I decided to do a little buying myself to increase my Magic forest. Bell's Castle with the Magic rose, nice lanterns on the other side of the road. Only wondering where the beast is hiding. Also missing five of the Dwarfs,... coincidence???
    Thanks Ruud .

Wonderful additions to your Magic Forest, and lol if the beast turns up looking well fed I think we can guess you won't be seeing those missing dwarfs again