Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have gas the offer, bought it, and still have my ad guy.
    I think it's just pot luck, many have lost him, and just as many gave still had him.
    Even if he is lost..he will return, however you nay never see the deco again.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Very nice Ruud, but....it made me realise I needed to buy another one for my zoo too!

Attachment 44861
    So now we not only join the Club of Two-Dragon Towns but also the Cities-that-have-two-Faces! *G*

I really like the way the water 'flows' through your enclosures. In smaller scale I have created that with my Bears and Beavers.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Got an offer this morning, love the decoration and I know just where it will go

Attachment 44854

But I'm torn between wanting this deco and the fact that the ad guy just came back (curiously on the day I switched the game over to my new tablet) and, if experience is any predictor, as soon as I buy the bundle he will disappear again. He's been gone for about 18 months and I missed him
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    so sad - I am lucky and didn't have the connection between buying and the ad guy (yet), but obviously the other one - that buying raises your prices for next sales - and this (beautiful indeedy) deco* has a price of 21 Euro comma something (over 23 US dollar) for me.
    No way. No wonder ppl call Playrix greedy.

* yes, some tc, too, but wouldn't buy that in this range either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I have gas the offer, bought it, and still have my ad guy.
    I think it's just pot luck, many have lost him, and just as many gave still had him.
    Even if he is lost..he will return, however you nay never see the deco again.
    I posted a question a few days ago about this, relieved that the Heli guy was back, only to lose him again after buying normal decor. Fingers crossed that be comes back.

cdosr - 18 months, ouch! 5 weeks was long enough to make me feel enormous sympathy for those who never see him.

DD - thanks for the forewarning that prices rise. Am scratching head at Playrix as frequent small purchases generally generate more income than larger outlay. 20+ Euros counts as a large outlay for me, whereas would happily spend €5 quite frequently if the deco was cute enough.

Cuddz - just how certain are you that he will return, given that some players like Bess never or rarely see him and cdosr had to wait 18 months.

The cottage is cute, but not "I've got to have it no matter how much it costs" cute.

Ruud and Downton - Love what you've both done with 'Methuselah' topiary pond

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    so sad - I am lucky and didn't have the connection between buying and the ad guy (yet), but obviously the other one - that buying raises your prices for next sales - and this (beautiful indeedy) deco* has a price of 21 Euro comma something (over 23 US dollar) for me.
    No way. No wonder ppl call Playrix greedy.

* yes, some tc, too, but wouldn't buy that in this range either.
    Huh? I (been nosy and checked the offer) ... 2,29 Euro for me??? But then, I‘ve never bought anything, so by their strange logic, I probably get it cheaper than somebody, who buys things regularly... strange, indeed ...

But now, I‘m sorely tempted, too *sigh*

_DD_ you just terrified me! I had NO idea the prices go up like that. I really appreciate your post...wow. I would never pay that much for a decoration. I noticed that mine is 1 US dollar more since the last game. Thanks
    Township Name/Code: Freedonia/HH6AYN
    Co-Op Name/Code: I like yatch club decorations/#ZZSKHC

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    So now we not only join the Club of Two-Dragon Towns but also the Cities-that-have-two-Faces! *G*
    Lol Ruud, may need to get another one not sure I want a two faced town! .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I really like the way the water 'flows' through your enclosures. In smaller scale I have created that with my Bears and Beavers.
    Thank you, yes it's really cool how the enclosures with ponds side by side create the illusion of flowing into each other .

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Ruud and Downton - Love what you've both done with 'Methuselah' topiary pond
    Thanks JayS, but....Methuselah?

DD - thanks for the forewarning that prices rise. Am scratching head at Playrix as frequent small purchases generally generate more income than larger outlay. 20+ Euros counts as a large outlay for me, whereas would happily spend €5 quite frequently if the deco was cute enough.
    yvw, Jay - I don't understand their thought behind this either. Maybe they are and can be so certain that ppl will buy-buy-buy; just look at regattas and maybe also here, in this event, where almost all deco has to be bought with TC. and does get bought, and not only once.
    I wouldn't have enough from ingame sources, like the ad guy or HOL, for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedonia View Post
    _DD_ you just terrified me! I had NO idea the prices go up like that. I really appreciate your post...wow. I would never pay that much for a decoration. I noticed that mine is 1 US dollar more since the last game. Thanks
    sorry Freedonia and yvw It's at least the third deco with that price for me, so maybe that is the upper limit <wry g>. I don't remember the steps in my "raises", but it went rather fast rather high, IMO. well, their loss, at least also. ;p

20190705_201954.jpg (and I don't need any calculations re the TC in comparison to normal purchases - it's simply too much)

And Z, yes, I know two Coop-partners with prices between 2 and 5 Euro, when I have 12 and 21. They rarely buy, maybe even never, and/but I wouldn't want having to wait a year, until I am "allowed" to buy the next deco.
    It is beyond me, how my not buying at all can be a goal, but I am sure, in some way Playrix is making their profit somehow, somewhere.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-05-2019 at 06:43 PM. Reason: added pic

Because I am obsessive about certain things, I've kept track of every purchase date, price, amount, and whatever else was included. Here's all my purchases. The most expensive was $4.98 (USD) and that had 2 decorations. I have yet to see any outrageous prices. I don't know how that fits with other's experiences.

Purchase History.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol Ruud, may need to get another one not sure I want a two faced town! .

Thank you, yes it's really cool how the enclosures with ponds side by side create the illusion of flowing into each other .

Thanks JayS, but....Methuselah?
    Greek???? Mythological goddess/creature -a woman with hair made from snakes.
    And Doh!!! Meant Medusa not Methuselah who was an old fella in the Bible.

Good idea cdosr
    Last edited by JayS; 07-05-2019 at 09:55 PM.

Greek???? Mythological goddess/creature -a woman with hair made from snakes.
    And Doh!!! Meant Medusa not Methuselah who was an old fella in the Bible.
    Lol, okay yes I can see where you are coming from with Medusa. Though mine is definitely more Mother Nature , otherwise I would be scared to look at her .