Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hi Zelda. One is beside my town sign (Mother Nature Pond) and the other is behind my Airport (Beginning Gardener Training).
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Here's what I have so far..

I thought I was doing to be disappointed with these, but I'm not. They're lovely! Gnomes are my favourites, definitely.

Did I hear someone enthusiastic shout:"Flamingos!"
    I know it was in one these threats or is it just the echo of....
    Anyway it inspired me
    Flamingo.jpg
    Or let me say: it got me go Bananas, uh, Flamingos!
    Flamingos.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 07-05-2019 at 08:12 AM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Got an offer this morning, love the decoration and I know just where it will go

20190705_090122.jpg

But I'm torn between wanting this deco and the fact that the ad guy just came back (curiously on the day I switched the game over to my new tablet) and, if experience is any predictor, as soon as I buy the bundle he will disappear again. He's been gone for about 18 months and I missed him

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

20190705_090122.jpg

But I'm torn between wanting this deco and the fact that the ad guy just came back (curiously on the day I switched the game over to my new tablet) and, if experience is any predictor, as soon as I buy the bundle he will disappear again. He's been gone for about 18 months and I missed him
    I understand completely. I love the decoration too but I do not want to loose the ad man as I want to keep buying any new deco offered for T-cash only. Having lost him twice before, I take no chance...
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

20190705_090122.jpg

Now I know, why I never look at these offers! What a temptation! But I also wouldn’t want to lose the video guy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Did I hear someone enthusiastic shout:"Flamingos!"
    I know it was in one these threats or is it just the echo of....
    Anyway it inspired me
    Flamingo.jpg
    Or let me say: it got me go Bananas, uh, Flamingos!
    Flamingos.jpg
    Very nice Ruud, but....it made me realise I needed to buy another one for my zoo too!

IMG_20190705_161800.jpg

The t-cash offer deco is absolutely stunning. I, too, would love to purchase however I’ve read about the loss of the ad guy —

Seems like such a shame that players are withholding making actual purchases in order to preserve his presence in games...

Are there instances where people have made the purchase but have not lost the ad guy? Or what some think is a percentage of players who might retain him? Risk assessment...

But I'm torn between wanting this deco and the fact that the ad guy just came back...
    so sad - I am lucky and didn't have the connection between buying and the ad guy (yet), but obviously the other one - that buying raises your prices for next sales - and this (beautiful indeedy) deco* has a price of 21 Euro comma something (over 23 US dollar) for me.
    No way. No wonder ppl call Playrix greedy.

* yes, some tc, too, but wouldn't buy that in this range either.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-05-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    Are there instances where people have made the purchase but have not lost the ad guy? ...
    Yes, and not me alone either. Just as there are ppl who never had the ad guy.
    But you won't know in which group you are, until you try...