Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Just won the Garden Training dec and think it's lovely, I added a garden gnome dec to my Easter area as well . Pic of my Blossoming Boulevards area:

IMG_20190706_145857.jpg
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Did I hear someone enthusiastic shout:"Flamingos!"
    I know it was in one these threats or is it just the echo of....
    Anyway it inspired me
    Or let me say: it got me go Bananas, uh, Flamingos!
    Lol...you inspired me to consider getting the flamingos! I am now right on the edge of breaking out the wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here's what I have so far..
    I thought I was doing to be disappointed with these, but I'm not. They're lovely! Gnomes are my favourites, definitely.
    Very nice! The way you set it up is very relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Just won the Garden Training dec and think it's lovely, I added a garden gnome dec to my Easter area as well . Pic of my Blossoming Boulevards area:
    That came together very nicely...I like it. And your zoo...it flowed together elegantly!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 07-06-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

We can never be certain of anything with Playrix JayS lol.
    Fir me I lose him but he has returned every time.
    I did once notice like Bess I hadn't seen him in ages, but there he was eventually.
    Everyone has different experiences of him though, so can't gauge.
    Wish I could be more helpful, but good luck whatever you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Huh? I (been nosy and checked the offer) ... 2,29 Euro for me??? But then, I‘ve never bought anything, so by their strange logic, I probably get it cheaper than somebody, who buys things regularly... strange, indeed ...

But now, I‘m sorely tempted, too *sigh*
    It was too much for me, I gave in and bought the offer with the florist house

B9609572-455E-458A-972A-8707C8563D62.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zimbelstern; 07-07-2019 at 02:55 PM. Reason: added pic

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Got an offer this morning, love the decoration and I know just where it will go

Attachment 44854

But I'm torn between wanting this deco and the fact that the ad guy just came back (curiously on the day I switched the game over to my new tablet) and, if experience is any predictor, as soon as I buy the bundle he will disappear again. He's been gone for about 18 months and I missed him
    Internal conflict resolved, I bought the deco. I just couldn't resist 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    It was too much for me, I gave in and bought the offer with the florist house
    It's gorgeous Z, a real nice addition to your town .

Internal conflict resolved, I bought the deco. I just couldn't resist ������
    Lol Charlie, I don't blame you as I said it's a gorgeous dec. Would be interested to hear it it's effected you getting the adverts. Either way it would be hard to regret getting such a nice dec .
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Lol Charlie, I don't blame you as I said it's a gorgeous dec. Would be interested to hear it it's effected you getting the adverts. Either way it would be hard to regret getting such a nice dec .
    Until I figure out what to do with the rest of the event decorations, I put it together with the Greenhouse CB and the trainees.

20190708_012510.jpg

I think the swing would go nicely in the front yard

I'll keep an eye out for the ad guy

Until I figure out what to do with the rest of the event decorations, I put it together with the Greenhouse CB and the trainees.

20190708_012510.jpg

I think the swing would go nicely in the front yard

I'll keep an eye out for the ad guy
    Ah, to combine it with the greenhouse! Great idea, thanks!

I also couldn’t resist and purchased the deal with the florist’s house. I believe I’ve lost the ad guy but I don’t regret purchasing whatsoever as the deco is simply stunning. I do hope he doesn’t stay away too long, though. Now I need to create a little getaway area where this house can sit in its glory.

It's gorgeous Z, a real nice addition to your town
    Yes, I‘m quite happy, even though the ad guy vanished, at least momentarily

Now I have to rearrange some quarters of my town, because I like Charlie‘s concept with the greenhoues, but haven’t got space for it, where I need it