Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Blossoming Boulevards Event Decor

Hi everyone,

What do you think of these? How have you decorated your town for the new Blossoming Boulevards event?

Last edited by dreadnought; 07-05-2019 at 04:45 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quite a few new decos, yet only one is rewarded. Let’s just hope an event sale comes!
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

Yes, yes, yes!!! On the new decos!

I bought the gnomes, the rose, the fairy in the water flower, & the swing.

Now. I'm desperately trying to earn more tcash to buy the other decos.

I was surprised that only one deco can be earned, and that ornament the ornamental shrub award one.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-05-2019 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Separated general/design parts into different threads

I'm very disappointed that only one new deco is an event reward.
    No way to get the new ones except by buying with Tcash?! Very bad idea IMO.

And: The new decos are nice, but - after all these announcements about flowers and (here in the forum at least) wishes for SMALL deco - I would have loved to get simply the little flowerpot from the Event, that is displayed bottom right at the moment. Size 1x1.

Attachment 44791
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, I agree, it‘s disappointing, but quite common these days ... *sigh* has been the same in the last four or five events also ...

Garden gnomes!!!!!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Yes was very disappointed with not being able to win decos. Really want a couple but not paying t cash to get them. We have truck getting ready to need a new leaf spring I think my hubby called. Says it supports the axle so sounds important which also means expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh boy. Looked at the progressive prizes for this event - can you say lackluster, almost insulting. I mean, glass, bricks red paint, etc. For these I am supposed to contribute numerous goods and make new products, tying up several factory shelves in the process? I don’t think so.

I have TCash saved up growing cobwebs, so I bought the only 2 decorations I felt enhanced my town. Y’all have fun.
    Where did you place them?
    My eyes are too tired, I can’t spot them, while I m curious. Have been visiting some friends, but haven’t seen any new deco yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    .....Have been visiting some friends, but haven’t seen any new deco yet....
    Zelda here's a pic of the new decs I've got so far

Attachment 44798
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I would have loved to get simply the little flowerpot from the Event, that is displayed bottom right at the moment. Size 1x1.
    Yes...I like that little flower pot! Things like that would have been much more appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh boy. Looked at the progressive prizes for this event - can you say lackluster, almost insulting. I mean, glass, bricks red paint, etc. For these I am supposed to contribute numerous goods and make new products, tying up several factory shelves in the process? I don’t think so.
    Agreed...they have been very disappointing. Only reason I'm playing the event is just so I don't have to spend tcash on the last reward. And it is not even the most expensive one.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Zelda here's a pic of the new decs I've got so far

Attachment 44798
    Pretty! Ok...now maybe I want the flamingos...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton