Thread: Impossible order?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Impossible order?

I have just received a heli order for the hat from the new flower event. I note that this requires silk. How do they expect me to fill this as I understand that silk is not available until level 31 and I'm only on level 25?

Two ways you can do this, the first way is the easiest...dump the heli order and wait for a new one. The second, buy from the market...this option is works best if you have purchased the market guy for the week.

You will run into this issue with other items, I find it best to just dump that order and wait for another.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 07-05-2019 at 12:12 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

You probably can't buy an item in the market if you aren't at the right level to make it yet, I never can, of course temporary items may be different...

Generally you also shouldn't be asked for an item even for a helicopter order you are not at a high enough level to make either.

It does look like this is an oversight on the part of Playrix as you should never have items in your factories at a lower level than the level needed to make the parts for that item and apparently some people are seeing hats in the factory before they can grow silk.

One thing I would do is send a screenshot showing the order and your level to customer support, don't think they will do anything about it now, but it may just bring it to their attention so it doesn't happen in future events.

Quote Originally Posted by soxendom View Post
    I have just received a heli order for the hat from the new flower event. I note that this requires silk. How do they expect me to fill this as I understand that silk is not available until level 31 and I'm only on level 25?
    It seems as though this was a mistake because (in my game at least) it's changed today, and now requires a ball of wool rather than silk to produce.