Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossoming Boulevards Event July 2019 [General Discussion]

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Zelda. One is beside my town sign (Mother Nature Pond) and the other is behind my Airport (Beginning Gardener Training).
    Ah, yes, completely overlooked

I like the rewarddeco! Just such a pity all other new deco is not to be won....
    My thoughts exactly: latest events give not very nice prices....

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Zelda here's a pic of the new decs I've got so far

Attachment 44798

Thank you for helping too! The waterfairies look nice, if they had been animated I would definitely have bought them, they remind me of our dutch Efteling. But as they are not....

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    Daises you got in any case, so even if you failed. Only you don`t get 50 additional daises as reword, only what you collect until then. And no balloons if you failed.
    Thanks.

I started the event task. We get 1, 2 or 3 daisies for each building we land on, depending on how small the roof is. If we finish the run, we get a 50 daisy bonus. So yes, we can plan on 60 - 65 points per successful run.

So 880 daisies would need at most 14 or 15 good runs, so 42 rockets to make, plus extras If you expect to fall off and don’t plan to use tcash to bribe your way back on. (I’m just guessing about the tcash, but their events are usually willing to be bought.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Thanks.

I started the event task. We get 1, 2 or 3 daisies for each building we land on, depending on how small the roof is. If we finish the run, we get a 50 daisy bonus. So yes, we can plan on 60 - 65 points per successful run.

So 880 daisies would need at most 14 or 15 good runs, so 42 rockets to make, plus extras If you expect to fall off and don’t plan to use tcash to bribe your way back on. (I’m just guessing about the tcash, but their events are usually willing to be bought.)
    There will be smaller roofs, which will give you four daisies, and don‘t forget that you sometimes get a double booster. I never had a run with less than 75 daisies, more often 80-85.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    Daises you got in any case, so even if you failed. Only you don`t get 50 additional daises as reword, only what you collect until then. And no balloons if you failed.
    Sorry but you are wrong about the balloons. Even if we fail we keep the balloons we already earned.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Sorry but you are wrong about the balloons. Even if we fail we keep the balloons we already earned.
    Yes, you are right, I apologize.

I didn`t even check while lately in such events you loss progress for competition.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Has anyone reached the last personal goal yet to tell us how many points are needed?

They seem to have stopped doing event announcements. Last one was In May.

It would be nice if they gave some advance info, either here or to the wiki people.

I really like the lilies in my fields. I’ve mixed mine with some daffodils. I wish they would release the field of lilies as a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    They seem to have stopped doing event announcements. Last one was In May.

It would be nice if they gave some advance info, either here or to the wiki people.

I really like the lilies in my fields. I’ve mixed mine with some daffodils. I wish they would release the field of lilies as a decoration.
    All the events are listed on the event billboard, across from the event center! They have the next three already listed....snowboarding, New gumball and knife throwing!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Has anyone reached the last personal goal yet to tell us how many points are needed?
    I`m at fourth level and need 1300 points, so the last will be probably something over 2000?
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016