Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossoming Boulevards Event [General Discussion]

I can’t do this game! I keep falling off, I’m ok when the next building is higher but for some reason I can’t go down without falling off! Don’t think I’m going to bother with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    I`m at fourth level and need 1300 points, so the last will be probably something over 2000?
    Thanks Tatjana,
    1300 for just level 4, or 1300 for levels 1,2,3&4?
    Am not firing on all cylinders today

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thanks Tatjana,
    1300 for just level 4, or 1300 for levels 1,2,3&4?
    Am not firing on all cylinders today
    1300 is just for level 4. For 1 to 4, the total is 2650. As I am just starting #4, I do not know yet the total for the 5 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    1300 is just for level 4. For 1 to 4, the total is 2650. As I am just starting #4, I do not know yet the total for the 5 levels.
    Thanks Graylady,
    Thought I was a bit optimistic in thinking 3 tasks to finish

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    Yes, you are right, I apologize.

I didn`t even check while lately in such events you loss progress for competition.
    You can edit your earlier post and delete that misleading sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Level 5 requires 2150 more for a grand total of 4800 to get all the personal rewards. Of course after that you can continue on for the "chest lottery".

What are the rewards fir 1st, 2nd n third in competition? Please lemme know.

I would like to say thank you to Playrix for the T offer ...the decoration is wonderful and I could afford the T/deco price which is something I haven’t been able to do for some time and thought I would miss out...Thank you again , you’ve made my day. also I love the Mother Nature Pond and kids with the swing.

I don't like these roof jumping events so I'm not playing. I bought the decorations, rather than waste time playing the event. My time is worth more than the amount of t-cash I spent and I don't want to spend my time frustrated and bored watching a sheep jump in the air. Please no more roof jumping events!

I LOVE the florists house. Wow so pretty! I like the other event decorations too. I could never have enough decorations with flowers and gardening. Why not have an event where we make bouquets? Seems like that would fit better with the theme.

I like this event. There is one issue, however, and I'm not sure if it's only on my device or all of them. When you get a X2 boost or a binocular boost, the square that displays those boosts are in the way of the "arc" you're creating for the next jump. So you can't see where your arc is pointing. I could try to get a screenshot, but it might be too difficult.