Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossoming Boulevards Event [General Discussion]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Blossoming Boulevards Event [General Discussion]

Hi everyone,

The new event - Blossoming Boulevards - started today! Feel free to discuss or ask any questions about it in this thread!

Last edited by dreadnought; 07-05-2019 at 04:12 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

As for the game, I'm terrible at it. And for leaderboard, we need to collect the balloons, which wasn't part of the tutorial.

And the flower paint ? workshop asks for the good stuff. Several bagels and a candy floss, a lily hat and two jam, a flower headband (from the paper shop) and another factory good.

It is a lot to keep up with during Regatta.

But I'm super happy about the decos, and for me, that's the biggest thing during events.

I don't care if I win/ place on the leaderboards because I'm not willing to spend tcash to do so.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-05-2019 at 04:20 AM. Reason: moved decor part to design section

Skipping this one. I always fall off the buildings in these types of events so can never even get to the first level of prizes.

Oh boy. Looked at the progressive prizes for this event - can you say lackluster, almost insulting. I mean, glass, bricks red paint, etc. For these I am supposed to contribute numerous goods and make new products, tying up several factory shelves in the process? I don’t think so.

I have TCash saved up growing cobwebs, so I bought the only 2 decorations I felt enhanced my town. Y’all have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Zelda here's a pic of the new decs I've got so far

Attachment 44798

Thank you for helping too! The waterfairies look nice, if they had been animated I would definitely have bought them, they remind me of our dutch Efteling. But as they are not....

Has anyone gotten far enough into the event to know how it is scored?

We seem to earn daisy points and then balloon points as well once we reach the competition. How many of each do we earn in a typical ride?

We have two new 135 point tasks for regatta relating to this event. One is simply earn 880 daisy points. The other is complete first goal (180 daisy points) then earn 105 balloons.

Which is easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Has anyone gotten far enough into the event to know how it is scored?

We seem to earn daisy points and then balloon points as well once we reach the competition. How many of each do we earn in a typical ride?

We have two new 135 point tasks for regatta relating to this event. One is simply earn 880 daisy points. The other is complete first goal (180 daisy points) then earn 105 balloons.

Which is easier?
    Hi Mayfield, I get about 80 daisy points and 7 to 10 ballons. You can‘t monitor it, because the balloons are there or not, and the number of daisy points greatly varies, whether there you’ll get a double-booster or not.

I play event for 105 balloons, it takes me 12 games to play (18 all together with failed ones) . I got 6 to 10 balloons per game: Since I got 60 to 80 flowers at the same time I suppose the same would be for collecting daisy points.

Thanks for the info. So we only get to keep the balloons if we finish? What about the daisies?
    Last edited by Mayfield; 07-04-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Daises you got in any case, so even if you failed. Only you don`t get 50 additional daises as reword, only what you collect until then. And you got balloons you`ve touched until then.
    Last edited by Tatjana Gaberc; 07-05-2019 at 07:33 PM.