Thread: Animal feed

Animal feed

Why am I always short on food for my animals yet there is enough to sell, how do I make it so that I have enough food for my animals where do I get the food from obviously not from the barn

Food for feed for your farm animals comes from your fields. Plant wheat, corn, carrots, and sugar, and use them to make feed for your animals. I always keep four areas of 6-8 farm plots for these crops at all times. I harvest them and then replant them the same way again. This way, I have plenty of crops for farm feed.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen Feline View Post
    Why am I always short on food for my animals yet there is enough to sell, how do I make it so that I have enough food for my animals where do I get the food from obviously not from the barn
    You make the bag of food at the feed mill. Each animal has his own food. We can have up to 3 Feed Mills as we level up.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

And if you have all three feed mills, leave the feed in the factory and collect it only, when you want to use it. So you can save space in your barn.

Here are some helpful links:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...d-farm-animals

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Feed_Mill

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton