Thread: help from strangers

help from strangers

I apologize if the answer is here and I missed it. I am not on any social media and I am receiving help from people who are not friends or in my co-op. How do they find me? How can I help people not friends or in my co-op?

In the friends section you'll notice that there is a "Find Friends" tab. That list refreshes every few hours and contains random players. If while on that list someone happens to need help in their towns, they will also appear in the tab of friends needing help.
    When you receive help from someone not on your friends list, it's possible that they found you through this "Find Friends" tab.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by stewartstown View Post
    I apologize if the answer is here and I missed it. I am not on any social media and I am receiving help from people who are not friends or in my co-op. How do they find me? How can I help people not friends or in my co-op?
    They'll be in your 'Find Friends' list, which are random players chosen by Playrix at a similar level to yourself. Those on our (pending) tab, where a friendship request hasn't yet been accepted/rejected can also see your red help !.

Here is a screenshot showing what both dreadnought & JayS are explaining:

sketch-1562169810963.jpg
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 07-03-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

If you click on the first tab (with the !) you’ll often see players not on your friend list requesting help. At least my game shows me unfamiliar people.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 100 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9