Zoo Asks For Too Many Coins

There are too many coins being charged for the enclosures. If you are going to charge so much please bring back the Mint or have sales for coins like you have for dollars.

Unhappy Mint gone!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadgersDrift24 View Post
    There are too many coins being charged for the enclosures. If you are going to charge so much please bring back the Mint or have sales for coins like you have for dollars.
    After reading your message, I went back into my town and low and behold the mint is gone. I never noticed before not that I used it much. Did we ever get a message saying the mint was gone? Did we get a refund of coins? Did we get compensation for the loss? I am struggling at the moment to get coins to open my factories so every coin helps.
    I agree the cost of the enclosures is stupid money which is why I have so many to open.

Hi Jordysgirl, yes, the mint was removed from the iOS/Android/Kindle version of the game back in the March update. You can see details of that update here.

I think all the zoo enclosures are way too expensive. Really need to make the amount of coins needed to purchase an enclossure way cheaper then what they are . Way too much for each enclosures

I'm using the Android Play Store version. I didn't start playing the game until after March. Coins are still required

Like in the town, the materials also have little connection to what is needed to build them. Where is the glass being used??

They did dramatically reduce the coin cost of zoo enclosures a few months ago. To me, the coins are no longer especially unreasonable. The last and most expensive enclosure at present is 175,000 coins. That is considerably less than the last few factories or community buildings, though those do actually perform game functions.

The zoo enclosures are entirely optional. I suggest than anyone finding them too expensive may be trying to go too fast. If you slow down a bit and wait until you have reached a higher game level when you are making more coins, they won't seem so unreasonable.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Pssst3 View Post
    I'm using the Android Play Store version. I didn't start playing the game until after March. Coins are still required

Like in the town, the materials also have little connection to what is needed to build them. Where is the glass being used??
    You will find if you look in your barn there are 3 materials needed to upgrade your Barn, 3 materials needed for land expansions and 3 materials, including Glass needed for construction.
    I’m presuming you are on a low level still, so maybe you haven’t used any yet, but it will come.
    Happy Building and Good Luck.