Thread: Not getting lives

Not getting lives

I’m only occasionally getting lives being sent to me. I know I’m being sent lives through the team chat but they’re not there when it comes time to use them. They’re definitely not expiring, the app is current, I’m connected to facebook, I’ve tried closing out the app, and I’ve tried restarting my phone. Please help!

Running out of lives

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Malaussena View Post
    I’m only occasionally getting lives being sent to me. I know I’m being sent lives through the team chat but they’re not there when it comes time to use them. They’re definitely not expiring, the app is current, I’m connected to facebook, I’ve tried closing out the app, and I’ve tried restarting my phone. Please help!
    I have 340 fishdom friends therefore I've never ran out of lives and so I don't ever need to request any until now. What's going on?..it takes so long to receive lives once I've requested them. I usually play for a few hours every morning but im not able to do that now because i keep running out of lives..is this a bug or have the administraters decided to limit how many lives we get?..im frustrated because i enjoy playing fishdom..