Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing board games with your coop members or Township friends

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    So I don't have space at the moment,but played around in edit mode how I want my chess board to look when room permits....it's a work in progress

Attachment 44469
    Well that looks awesome, Downton!
    Nice pair of King's and Queen's too!
    Thumbs up!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

So I don't have space at the moment,but played around in edit mode how I want my chess board to look when room permits....it's a work in progress

Attachment 44469
    Looks good!
    aw man...you have a merKing! Missed out on that one somewhere. lol...your other king is either watching a fishing derby or giving the other team the cold shoulder.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

That looks GRAND! trees as pawns..! but which room is missing, if you can set it up like shown here?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ...your other king is either watching a fishing derby or giving the other team the cold shoulder.

Attachment 44469
    Very good, Downton! I especially like the coaches as rooks! And I envy you (and everybody else for that matter) who found space for an 8x8 grid ... I haven’t , but keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Well that looks awesome, Downton!
    Nice pair of King's and Queen's too!
    Thumbs up!
    Thanks Ruud .

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Looks good!
    ....lol...your other king is either watching a fishing derby or giving the other team the cold shoulder.
    He is partial to a fishing derby..... but in this case I think it is a gaming strategy, being totally dismissive of the opposition

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That looks GRAND! trees as pawns..! but which room is missing, if you can set it up like shown here?
    Thanks DD.... Of course trees were going to play a part of my chessboard . My beloved animal decorations belong where I set the chessboard up temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Very good, Downton! I especially like the coaches as rooks! And I envy you (and everybody else for that matter) who found space for an 8x8 grid ... I haven’t , but keep trying
    Thanks Z. I still need to find a permanent home for my chessboard, so understand how you feel .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

... Of course trees were going to play a part of my chessboard .
    Of course I bet the visitor trees want to watch the game or tournament, or even take part.

My beloved animal decorations belong where I set the chessboard up temporarily.
    ah IC. Did you think already about setting it up in the zoo, where we often have children (and the like *g*) playing anyway? I admit I threw almost all deco out at first, when Playrix changed the zoo so massively (and changes were not for the better, JIC reading here, P., eh!), but some came back and I won room for my zoo map (which is similar to a chess board, as you may remember ). Just an idea, if you're still planning

Of course I bet the visitor trees want to watch the game or tournament, or even take part.
    Yes and yes!

ah IC. Did you think already about setting it up in the zoo, where we often have children (and the like *g*) playing anyway? I admit I threw almost all deco out at first, when Playrix changed the zoo so massively (and changes were not for the better, JIC reading here, P., eh!), but some came back and I won room for my zoo map (which is similar to a chess board, as you may remember ). Just an idea, if you're still planning
    I hadn't really explored my zoo, but yes I think it may work there with a little bit of re-organising. Of course your zoo helped set Ruud on this quest . Thanks for the suggestion, looking in my zoo I have an area I could maybe use that wouldn't upset any of my enclosures .
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

I hadn't really explored my zoo, but yes I think it may work there with a little bit of re-organising. Of course your zoo helped set Ruud on this quest . Thanks for the suggestion, looking in my zoo I have an area I could maybe use that wouldn't upset any of my enclosures .
    Good to hear this, too, and yes, not causing much noise there is certainly something that an attentive mayor must look after.
    (it doesn't LOOK like he's bringing statues, but who knows what's in there...)

Good luck and much fun!

(it doesn't LOOK like he's bringing statues, but who knows what's in there...)

Good luck and much fun!
    Lol , and thanks!

Dear friends, don't hesitate to continue discussing and developing your chess game. In the meantime, I would like to start talking about the next Board game that is possible in our towns. Maybe not as decorative and inspiring as the game of chess, but what if you are not a chess player, and you do like it .... Checkers!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android