Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing board games with your coop members or Township friends

Wooooow, this is amazing!

Great idea guys!

Just wanted to say that Ruud has been very kind saying that I was inspired by seeing this idea in another town. It would probably be more accurate to say I unashamedly stole it The guy whose town it was in was a much higher level than me, so he had animal statues which I couldn't buy as some of his pieces, and he'd blended it in really nicely with everything else in his town rather than just dumping it in a field like I did. If he happens to see this thread - sorry for stealing your idea, hope you can accept that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Well thought out and explained. I await, with anticipation, the matches that will begin!

I started mine...but construction was halted...

Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 5.24.05 PM - Edited.jpg

Think they were strategizing!

Need some more beach/ocean items!

Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 5.49.59 PM - Edited.jpg
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-29-2019 at 10:51 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just wanted to say that Ruud has been very kind saying that I was inspired by seeing this idea in another town. It would probably be more accurate to say I unashamedly stole it The guy whose town it was in was a much higher level than me, so he had animal statues which I couldn't buy as some of his pieces, and he'd blended it in really nicely with everything else in his town rather than just dumping it in a field like I did. If he happens to see this thread - sorry for stealing your idea, hope you can accept that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
    Dear JJay, humble you! Did that board really vanish from his Town when you stole it?
    Me personally would be pleased if anyone toke over my ideas but I understand what you are saying, not everyone is the same in those things.
    You stole the idea and twisted it with other decorations so you could use it in your situation For me that is still inspiration
    And a wild guess: the new boards that will be created with thread in mind will be different from the original too to give them a personal touch.
    But I really hope to see that stolen board too so fingers crossed for the guy visiting this Forum and shares it here.!

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

Well thought out and explained. I await, with anticipation, the matches that will begin!
    I started mine...but construction was halted...
    Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 5.24.05 PM - Edited.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 5.49.59 PM - Edited.jpg
    Thank you Twilight and how nice to see you interactive board!
    Need some inspiration? Here is what Downton shared in the Soil ution thread:
    IMG_20190616_175220.jpg
    Keep up the great work and have fun!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

ROFL x 2!
    JIC: Only the "landscape" type floor is without ppl, "road" and "pavement" can have them, road of course even worse: cars. *g*

Does that mean now you have two? or are you experimenting?
    Hope in any case that great new Royal Couple will get some infantry...

... The guy whose town it was in was a much higher level than me, so he had animal statues which I couldn't buy as some of his pieces, and he'd blended it in really nicely with everything else in his town ...
    I agree with Ruud here that the guy prolly would rather be proud It's not as if we didn't know ppl will come and copy good ideas.
    Question here is: is it someone on your friends list or whom you can find again, so you can make a screenshot for us, please? hidden name etc, of course, but the chess board..? yes?

Thank you, Ruud, dank je wel, what a wonderful idea!
    I‘m still struggling to find 8x8 square to set up my board

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Me personally would be pleased if anyone toke over my ideas...
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I agree with Ruud here that the guy prolly would rather be proud
    I hope so

This is a screenshot of his board. It's a couple of months ago now so of course it may have changed.

Screenshot_2019-05-30-18-45-49_kindlephoto-611821125.jpg

This is a screenshot of his board. It's a couple of months ago now so of course it may have changed.

we won't reproach him, if so *G*. Many thanks, JJ!
    oooh, the Lions as pawns?! wow, what is his white King, pls? can't recognize that one, sorry.