Thread: Lost zoo shops & decorations

Angry Lost zoo shops & decorations

Yesterday I lost all my shops in my zoo plus several decorations including my build a snowman which I had finished. I've tried to contact support through the game, but I keep getting an auto reply that they do no have any info about my profile. I've followed the instructions again and still the same.

I had 5 shops and have upgraded to more baskets on all of them! Has anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-30-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    $Gibsonville$ on Windows 10

$Gibsonville$ on Android

Question: You show 2 different devices in your signature...Which platform did you lose your items?

Hopefully someone can answer your question once they know that information.

In the mean time I'll put a couple links in here from other posts regarding lost zoo & items.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...oo-disappeared

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ldings-Missing

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1467842

Ok...all I could find, hopefully, it will you give enough info. Good luck!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-29-2019 at 06:58 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Question: You show 2 different devices in your signature...Which platform did you lose your items?

I assume it is their Windows platform Twilight as Android no longer has zoo shops functioning with baskets .

Gibsonville unfortunately you will see in the threads Twilight gave links to that this is a recurring problem for Windows users. Many players have lost their zoo multiple times and as of yet there has not been a permanent solution to this problem.

Sorry I can't give you a more positive response.This is a problem Playrix are aware of and hopefully they will be able to fix it sometime in the future. However looking at posts regarding the issue this has been a problem for a long time, so when that might be I can't say.
    Last edited by Downton; 06-29-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I assume it is their Windows platform Twilight as Android no longer has zoo shops functioning with baskets .
    Thank-you for your response Downton. Wow...that gets to be so confusing! And after reading what you typed...I am a little jealous that Windows still have actively working shops.

Still much too learn...thanks again. And so sorry Gibsonville.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank-you for your response Downton. Wow...that gets to be so confusing! And after reading what you typed...I am a little jealous that Windows still have actively working shops.

Still much too learn...thanks again. And so sorry Gibsonville.
    Nothing at all to apologise for Twilight. The links you gave Gibsonville to look at were spot on (especially the 2nd link). They include all the relevant info they need including links on contacting CS. Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do to help .

ETA If it wasn't for the posts regarding the issue of missing enclosures/shops on Windows I would be totally jealous they still have the old zoo.
    *Sigh* I miss the regatta zoo tasks with hot items .
    Last edited by Downton; 06-29-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Nothing at all to apologise for Twilight. The links you gave Gibsonville to look at were spot on (especially the 2nd link). They include all the relevant info they need including links on contacting CS. Unfortunately there is nothing else we can do to help .

ETA If it wasn't for the posts regarding the issue of missing enclosures/shops on Windows I would be totally jealous they still have the old zoo.
    *Sigh* I miss the regatta zoo tasks with hot items .
    Guess I should have expanded upon that...was apologizing that the outlook was not good for them with it being windows platform.

Yes...hot items were great!

And thank-you

Guess I should have expanded upon that...was apologizing that the outlook was not good for them with it being windows platform. ....
    ROFL, yes I did read it entirely differently to what you meant .

ROFL, yes I did read it entirely differently to what you meant .
    HI

The "report a Issue " button will not open in my windows PC platform. Other members of my co op have the same problem. Without that you can not report the zoo issue. Hope they fix this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    HI

The "report a Issue " button will not open in my windows PC platform. Other members of my co op have the same problem. Without that you can not report the zoo issue. Hope they fix this soon.
    Hi,

Make sure you have the email client set up properly, since the windows version requires it in order to send an email to support. You can find more details here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES