Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disappointed with new zoo

Have just opened Zoo to find duplication of requests e.g. 4 fish, 8 milk. Fish are difficult enough to maintain, as wanted for so many goods plus feeding otters without the Zoo wanting them twice. In the last Zoo task, I found the request for 27 bread (3x9) incredibly boring and now 2x8 fish!
    It has taken over 3 weeks, I play daily for far too many hours, of relentlessly sending trains to simply get enough glass to complete one enclosure.
    Where has the element of fun gone to? One enclosure per six weeks tops, maybe?
    No, not frustrating, just a mindless tedium. Change it up guys! You have wrecked the Zoo!
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-28-2019 at 04:31 PM.

You need to follow the basic rules of the game.

In which level are you now?

Não gosto de novo zoológico até que tentei gostar já faz tempo que tem este mais prefiro o antigo. Será que sou a única?

Gente muito chato esse zoo. Nunca consigo construir sem material suficiente . Tenho os animais e não consigo construir o hábitat. Ou volta ao que era ou tira de vez

Quote Originally Posted by Soraya Barbosa View Post
    Não gosto de novo zoológico até que tentei gostar já faz tempo que tem este mais prefiro o antigo. Será que sou a única?
    Translate
    I don't like the new zoo until I tried to like it for a long time now. I prefer the old one. Am I the only one?

Não, você não é o único. Eu tentei gostar do novo zoológico também. Infelizmente, com todos os compartimentos para animais construídos, não ter lojas deixa pouco a fazer no meu zoológico. Quando recebemos novos recintos para animais, a quantidade de material de construção necessária é ridícula. Além disso, sinto falta das antigas tarefas do zoológico de regata que costumávamos ter. Muitos jogadores não gostam do novo zoológico, mas eu não acho que eles vão trazer o antigo zoológico de volta tudo que podemos esperar é melhorar o zoológico existente.

No you are not the only one. I tried to like the new zoo too. Unfortunately with all the enclosures built not having the shops anymore leaves little to do in my zoo. When we get new enclosures the amount of building materials needed are ridiculous. On top of this I miss the old regatta zoo tasks we used to have. Many players do not like the new zoo, but I dont think they will bring the old zoo back all we can hope is that they improve this existing zoo.

So ist es! Der Zoo ist völlig uninteressant geworden. Mache Zoo-Bestellungen nur noch für die Regatta. Der Rest kann mir gestohlen bleiben! 😴

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Translate
    I don't like the new zoo until I tried to like it for a long time now. I prefer the old one. Am I the only one?

Não, você não é o único. Eu tentei gostar do novo zoológico também. Infelizmente, com todos os compartimentos para animais construídos, não ter lojas deixa pouco a fazer no meu zoológico. Quando recebemos novos recintos para animais, a quantidade de material de construção necessária é ridícula. Além disso, sinto falta das antigas tarefas do zoológico de regata que costumávamos ter. Muitos jogadores não gostam do novo zoológico, mas eu não acho que eles vão trazer o antigo zoológico de volta tudo que podemos esperar é melhorar o zoológico existente.

No you are not the only one. I tried to like the new zoo too. Unfortunately with all the enclosures built not having the shops anymore leaves little to do in my zoo. When we get new enclosures the amount of building materials needed are ridiculous. On top of this I miss the old regatta zoo tasks we used to have. Many players do not like the new zoo, but I dont think they will bring the old zoo back all we can hope is that they improve this existing zoo.
    Agreed! The amount of building materials required in the new zoo are ridiculous! I will probably never get enough to build an enclosure because when I am close something requires the building materials in my town! And don't even start me on power tools! The only way I can see to deal with the zoo is to spend money and I will not do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzthyme View Post
    Have just opened Zoo to find duplication of requests e.g. 4 fish, 8 milk. Fish are difficult enough to maintain, as wanted for so many goods plus feeding otters without the Zoo wanting them twice. In the last Zoo task, I found the request for 27 bread (3x9) incredibly boring and now 2x8 fish!
    It has taken over 3 weeks, I play daily for far too many hours, of relentlessly sending trains to simply get enough glass to complete one enclosure.
    Where has the element of fun gone to? One enclosure per six weeks tops, maybe?
    No, not frustrating, just a mindless tedium. Change it up guys! You have wrecked the Zoo!
    And the number of things requested by the zoo are just stupid! 8 rubber mats? 6 cheese? 7 linen? I can barely keep up production of those items for my town with out wasting them in the zoo!

There is really very little point in bothering with the zoo requests. I only ever finish them if I am doing a zoo task for regatta. Otherwise, they sit there half filled for weeks at a time.

I find the best time to fill the bigger/ harder side of the zoo orders is when I have Raja on call. If I don't need anything else that hour, I buy enough (whatever, very often bagels) to fill part of one request.