Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm a newbie and have no idea what the old zoo was like. I agree that I have put my zoo 'on hold' for all the reasons mentioned above but am curious about the old zoo. Does anyone have older screen shots to share? TIA, Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I'm a newbie and have no idea what the old zoo was like. I agree that I have put my zoo 'on hold' for all the reasons mentioned above but am curious about the old zoo. Does anyone have older screen shots to share? TIA, Barb
    The zoo itself didn't change since the major zoo redesign, just the mechanics of collecting animals and interacting with it in general. There were active shops in which you could sell items from your town, earning you extra coins and xp (now those shops are just decorations), the animals were purchased with gems instead of cards, the zoo regatta task required to sell a certain amount of goods in your shops, etc.

Since the Windows version still has the "original zoo", you can take a look in the ZOO DISCUSSIONS (WINDOWS) sub-forum, where you can find more details about it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    ...Since the Windows version still has the "original zoo", you can take a look in the ZOO DISCUSSIONS (WINDOWS) sub-forum, where you can find more details about it.
    Thanks, Dread, I'll check out that sub-forum.
    Last edited by BJK14; 09-08-2019 at 03:27 PM. Reason: word choice

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Translate
    I don't like the new zoo until I tried to like it for a long time now. I prefer the old one. Am I the only one?

Não, você não é o único. Eu tentei gostar do novo zoológico também. Infelizmente, com todos os compartimentos para animais construídos, não ter lojas deixa pouco a fazer no meu zoológico. Quando recebemos novos recintos para animais, a quantidade de material de construção necessária é ridícula. Além disso, sinto falta das antigas tarefas do zoológico de regata que costumávamos ter. Muitos jogadores não gostam do novo zoológico, mas eu não acho que eles vão trazer o antigo zoológico de volta tudo que podemos esperar é melhorar o zoológico existente.

No you are not the only one. I tried to like the new zoo too. Unfortunately with all the enclosures built not having the shops anymore leaves little to do in my zoo. When we get new enclosures the amount of building materials needed are ridiculous. On top of this I miss the old regatta zoo tasks we used to have. Many players do not like the new zoo, but I dont think they will bring the old zoo back all we can hope is that they improve this existing zoo.
    I don’t like it either but since they didn’t canvass the community before they made such a major change I doubt they care whether we like it or not. The only way to make an impact on the developer is to not spend money on the game because that is why they make these changes - to get more money out of you- spending less time and money on township sends them the only message they can understand!

.Zoo is ruined...I GUESS IF YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY BUT GET MATERIALS....YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUILD ENCLOSURES MORE OFTEN...BUT THE WAY IT IS NOW IT TAKES WAY TOO long for enclosures to complete..IT REally sux...I have so many animal cards and can get many more but why waste resources on buying cards you can’t use...and refuse to waste money on new enclosures when the three I have have been under construction forever..fix this please...no fun anymore! And don’t reply with a “follow the rules” answer,,that is infuriating.
    Last edited by Judy Bonghi; 09-15-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Bonghi View Post
    ...and refuse to waste money on new enclosures when the three I have have been under construction forever..
    As I mentioned above, my zoo is somewhat 'on-hold' until I finish my Community Buildings. However, I have continued to occasionally build a new enclosure - but only one at a time. Since I have trouble gathering materials for a single enclosure, I can't imagine attempting three at once.

Once those three are finally finished, you might find it more relaxing to only attempt one at a time.