Thread: Tool shed storage

Tool shed storage

A shed that will hold all the building tool and upgrade tools that is needed for your town so it does not take the space need in your barn for food and item need to fill your orders and item used to make stuff in your factories

Am I the only one that has problem with running out of room in my barn for all the stuff need to make them at my factories because all the tools for building tools are taking up the space. Can they do something about it it not easy to upgrade the barn.

You are not alone. Managing our stock/barn is the center of Township. Everyone struggle as long as they have Community buildings to build. Or zoo enclosures. A tool shed has been requested thousands of times but it is still on the "not likely to happen" list. See the link in my signature for other suggestion rejected by the dev's.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix