Thread: Bored.

Bored.

OK....I see Playrix released new levels as of yesterday and I'm sure by the weekend I'll have beaten them all. I have to say though that I'm a bit bored of the game at times as when it comes time to once again play for 'keys', I'm seeing the same levels over and over again.

Anyone else out there in this position too? I don't even care about the leagues anymore as I kinda wish you'd get stars for winning those key levels and get more of the garden done. Oh well, at the rate of levels being released and the amount of stars that's needed to finish 'em, I can see this game going on for a looooooooong time.

I’m nowhere near your level. I’m at 3210. But, I’m finding it VERY boring when I have to play the same level 20 times or more before the game decides to let you win. That’s boring.
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

Well, if it's any consolation, I literally have NOT seen those gas cylinders in quite some time. I take it that as you get near the end, Playrix must have gotten rid of them. I've not seen them in the latest levels as they released new ones this past Thursday. I've beaten all 35 over the weekend and there wasn't a gas cylinder among 'em.

BUT............they have increased the hard levels as I swear every other level was a hard one with several that were back to back!

Quote Originally Posted by MrObsessive View Post
    BUT............they have increased the hard levels as I swear every other level was a hard one with several that were back to back!
    well, I guess Playrix is totally desperate meanwhile, when folks like you keep beating/playing their new levels each week so fast!

and they can certainly imagine, how you're sitting there... and waiting....

and so they try ALL ways to keep you busy, and in their game.