Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not loading

not loading

homescapes in not loading until 3 days.i send a massage to the support,but no answer.Maybe someone can help me here?

I am having the same problem game not loading for 3 days now have deleted app and re-loaded but still nothing gets well hacked off now not amused

I have not been able to get this game t load for three days . it I getting irritating. this game always seems to have a drag to it.

I'm having the same problem: the game is not loading.

Depuis 3 jours, impossible de télécharger le jeu. Il y a toujours des soucis, et ce n'est vraiment pas sérieux !!

Not loading for me, either. What is happening? * Ok, just learned that this game does not work well on ME so guess I won't be playing it anymore.*
    Last edited by Aranoth; 07-21-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranoth View Post
    ...* Ok, just learned that this game does not work well on ME ...
    what is ME (here), pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Petra D View Post
    homescapes in not loading until 3 days.i send a massage to the support,but no answer.Maybe someone can help me here?
    Good Luck.. same issues.. but noone seems to fix it or get back to you... Im sick of it >

I have tried reinstalling in my gameroom and all I am getting is a white screen. I was nearly on level 2000. PLEASE FIX

Angry Game will not load

I haven't been able to play the game for 2 days. It just turns to a black screen, please advise or fix this.

Thank you