Thread: Rating

Rating

Hi guys, very basic question..I've done a search to no avail...I keep being asked to rate both township n fishdom. How do I do this...for both games pls - Thx!

In Township, there's a "Rate Us" behind the cog top left. That should bring you to your App store.
    In Fishdom there is most probably something similar. (click on the symbols )

The other possibility is to search for the game names in your App store.

Hi DD, Thx for reply. Yes, I've pressed that..I press open n I'm back in my game...what am I missing..apart from a brain lol

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi DD, Thx for reply. Yes, I've pressed that..I press open n I'm back in my game...what am I missing..apart from a brain lol
    lol, you make it tempting, but I won't comment on your brain
    we could talk about the accuracy of your "reports", though: did you try out BOTH ways? directly through the app store? (scroll down there, see below!)

Then, what device/OS and thus app store are we talking about?

here's what's happening for me on Android in TS game:
    cog - button Rate us - very short display of TS start pic - arrival in Google play store (title top left to see).
    THERE is the only place where I see an OPEN button at all - and when you scroll down, just a bit, there's the "Review us" line or 'review our game' or whatever it is called in your language. (AFAIK, that's your device language setting there, not game related)

so, I finally fired up Fishdom on my 2nd, older&slower Android tablet today, and there - after clicking through a million pop-ups and ignoring the cog *bottom* left on the first start screen - I am in the game ....yeah, cleaning up screen first to SEE the cog top left finally, and - same procedure.

If you really are completely back in your game, w/o app store, in both games, I'd recommend to write to Playrix CS (Help & support, also behind the cog wheel), cos this is not about reaching Playrix, but your app store from the game. IIRC, in the "How to reach CS"-thread here is a description, how to set up your email for this, but that doesn't seem to be the culprit here, as it isn't email you're supposed to use.

And it still should be possible to start your Game apps store directly and find the Review possibility there.

OK, after all this checking, let me know how it turns out, ok Good luck and don't give up!

Lol...Yeah, thanks for that .Thanx for your reply too DD...i'll try again soon...won't give up

Hi DD, I found the review with your advice and your shiny clean screen I hadn't scrolled down far enough so Thanks...i tried to enter it but it told me i'd already rated..Lol...hmmm, probably inappropriately but hey, now I know. Why does it still ask...

Btw I use a kindle in uk

Hi DD, I found the review with your advice and your shiny clean screen I hadn't scrolled down far enough so Thanks...i tried to enter it but it told me i'd already rated..Lol...hmmm, probably inappropriately but hey, now I know. Why does it still ask...
    Btw I use a kindle in uk
    well, it might be different for Kindle than Android in Google Play Store. In the latter, I can see my review, if I made one, cos they put it at the front of the reviews. It could also be that you "rated" by hitting the 1 to 5 stars accidentally, f.e. with scrolling. But it's all shown directly on the page. Or you could search your name in the list of reviews. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If the game keeps asking for a review, they have either no connection to the Kindle store thingy or they found it a good idea to keep asking, just in case... *g* You'd have to ask the Devs.

Thanks for your help DD, no worries, I'm sure there a plenty of raving reviews, they won't miss mine 😉

You're welcome, hbv.
    (of course they will )