Thread: TCash DISAPPEARED after playing event!

TCash DISAPPEARED after playing event!

Tcash Disappearing after playing event!

Yesterday I lost $4.00 in tcash that just disappeared.

Afterwards, I started taking screenshots of my tcash totals.

Today, June 23, I have lost $6.00 so far.

(I have screenshots to document this).

Finally, I proved my theory that it happens during or shortly after playing the event.

At 10:38 pm MST, I took a screenshot of my tcash before playing the event. Sure enough afterwards, an additional $1.00 in tcash disappeared!

I've already reached out to support but no reply yet. I hope they seriously look into this problem an refund my $6.00 tcash I've lost so far just today. I'm sure I'll never see $4.00 I lost yesterday.

Just making sure the community is aware of this problem!

Ty

Screenshots attached
    1 is showing prior to playing event and the top right corner shows tcash amount of $151.00

2nd screenshot shows $150.00 after playing event.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could it be that you use tcash while playing the event?
    Maybe pressing the + too long to get new supplies and buying them?

Yup, looks that way to me too, Elvengirl, especially since rushing a product refill costs 1TC and there is no confirmation for so doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidiu View Post
    I've already reached out to support but no reply yet.
    I also think it happened in the event - tapping on the fruit, when they are in the process of replenishment is extremely easy - but just for completeness: if it worked with your report, you should have received the automated receipt reply within minutes. To which you must reply again, or the ticket gets closed.

Jaidiu, unfortunately even if you normally have it set to get pop up confirmation before spending T cash this doesn't work everywhere.

This event is one place it doesn't work. So for example if you are refilling an ingredient and press the timer by mistake it will automatically take the T cash to speed up the refill without asking you to confirm.

Plus as Elvengirl has said if you press the + sign for too long it will count this as you pressing once to refill and once to speed the refill and again take the T cash with no confirmation.

Yes...It Is From Within The Event!!

I just spent more tcash...again...today! It is from hitting ingredients too quickly.

Ty u all for replying

No to buying ingredients.

The tcash disappeared a few minutes AFTER playing event. Not immediately after playing. More like 15 minutes after.

I got a robo reply from support. Sighs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidiu View Post

I got a robo reply from support. Sighs
    As mentioned above, this is normal and you must reply to it to keep it open.
    Check the full description here.
    Good luck!

Hiya, I got caught out with that as well. I was playing the bakery event and if you like me are in the zone you can accidentally press say the peach button, (when its not ready) and you get charged tcash.
    I worked it out like yourself pretty quickly.
    Nothing we can do about it I wouldn't have thought. x
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-30-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scatii View Post
    Hiya, I got caught out with that as well. I was playing the bakery event and if you like me are in the zone you can accidentally press say the peach button, (when its not ready) and you get charged tcash.
    I worked it out like yourself pretty damn quickly.
    Nothing we can do about it I wouldn't have thought. x
    If you read on through the thread, you'll see in post # 7 that the OP stated it was not an accidental purchase in the event game.
    Alas, they haven't been here since then to tell us the result of their report.