Thread: Can you please fix / correct the Regatta Statistics

Can you please fix / correct the Regatta Statistics

Please fix / correct / change the regatta statistics to reflect what each player actually does.

The tasks column is not accurate in a number of cases.

1. - if a player fails a task, that task is *not* reflected in the statistics. For example, one of my team had issues and their task timed out. The statistics still shows them as "0/15" and "0 points". If they hadn't announced in the chat that the task failed, I would have no way of knowing this. It should show "1/15" and "0 points", then is would be clear.

2. - if a player choses to do the 16 (aka "extra") task, the statistics still shows "n/15". It should reflect the fact that a 16th task is available to the player and say "n/16".

Fixing both these conditions would give an accurate representation of what the player's activity and contribution is.

Just curious as to whether this a specific platform issue? I am on a Chromebook tablet...I don't recall seeing issues with our totals. Just wondering so as to be on the lookout for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Just curious as to whether this a specific platform issue? I am on a Chromebook tablet...I don't recall seeing issues with our totals. Just wondering so as to be on the lookout for this.
    Since day 1 of the regatta it has *never* shown n/16. If you complete the entire regatta including the extra task, it shows 16/15 meaning that you've done 16 of your 15 allotted tasks But folks hardly notice this.

Today I have someone who failed a task and it shows 0/15 when they've clearly taken and are finished with a task except it was worth 0 points! It should show 1/15

It only matters when someone dumps or times out a task. Say for example you start all 16 tasks but fail one. Currently it would show 15/15, exactly what it would show if you did 15 tasks and did not buy / start the 16th. If I were to see that and not see any current task in progress for you, I'd start bugging you about doing the 16th, especially if the race was tight.

Having it say"16/15" has always bugged me, it's simply wrong but until today I really didn't care enough to make a big deal out of it.

This would also help the confusion between dumping tasks from the task board and dumping tasks you have selected.

If after dumping a started task it showed 1/15 and 0 points people would hopefully be able to see and understand the different dumping types.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Having it say"16/15" has always bugged me, it's simply wrong but until today I really didn't care enough to make a big deal out of it.
    Aaaahh...Gotcha! Ok..now I understand, thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    This would also help the confusion between dumping tasks from the task board and dumping tasks you have selected.

If after dumping a started task it showed 1/15 and 0 points people would hopefully be able to see and understand the different dumping types.
    Now I am Really gonna have to pay attention! Lol...