Thread: Using the last of the boosters

Using the last of the boosters

I think it would be great if we were able to have all the remaining boosters activate after the moves/time runs out. These boosters have been earned, and we should be able to have them be of some possible use before the round is officially over. Either that, or have them roll over to the next round. We shouldn't have to lose them entirely though.

I believe you get diamonds for all those boosters that explode at the end of a game., so they are not totally wasted. It would be great if they were added to our booster inventory, though, to be used in future levels.

Sorry, I meant coins not diamonds. Diamonds would be great though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Dyche View Post
    I think it would be great if we were able to have all the remaining boosters activate after the moves/time runs out. These boosters have been earned, and we should be able to have them be of some possible use before the round is officially over. Either that, or have them roll over to the next round. We shouldn't have to lose them entirely though.
    This has been an ongoing issue here since Adam was a boy.
    There will never be any backdown by Fishdom in this regard.....maybe when the Sun goes SuperNova, but not before....