Thread: Looking for active players!

Looking for active players!

I was in a team which failed every available team challenge. Since I ranked first all the time I decided to create my own team with active players. The team is called 'fanatic helpful'. If you're an active player and looking for a ditto team, please join mine!

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but not new to the game. I do as many as the challenges/games going as I play around 13 out of 14 days.
    So looking for a team to be in. I will definitely pull my weight.

Hope you're still looking for members and hopefully feel sorry for me and let me in. THX

I would love to join your team but I do not know how..... can you instruct me or can you add me to your team?

Quote Originally Posted by katvhale View Post
    I would love to join your team but I do not know how..... can you instruct me or can you add me to your team?
    In order to join a team, you have to leave your current team first (if you're in one), then:
    - open the teams tab
    - you will see a "join team" tab
    - click 'search' and type the team name (in this case "fanatic helpful")
    - click 'Join'
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hello! I just created new team FORTIS . Please welcome , want to gather active players so much