Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Activation Problems/Usergroup issue [Merged]

Account Activation Problems/Usergroup issue [Merged]

I know this isn't app related however, I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post this. When I clicked the link provided in the email to verify my account it routes me to a page on here that says:

"This user's primary usergroup is also listed as a secondary group for this user. Please change the primary group or remove the secondary group"

Is this going to affect my ability to participate within this community?
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-19-2019 at 08:45 AM.

This is a reply post test.

The forum denied me the ability to respond to another person's thread.

That's very strange. So you can respond to this thread, but no others?

I'll see what I can find out.

Did you sign up using facebook connect?

EDIT:

OK, so I think this is something an admin will have to fix. I'll alert them.

In the meantime, if you tell me what you want to post and where, I should be able to move your posts to the appropriate thread. Just post here or PM me

(Fun story, if you google that phrase, tons of forums from around the web pop up. We're all together in this lol)
    Last edited by Honor; 08-11-2017 at 02:56 AM.

I got the same message when I registered this week, but so far I haven't had any problems with posting or viewing posts.

Township Level: 56 "Lavender Farms"
    Zoo Level: 11
    Co-op: "Rum Runners"
    Co-op Tag: #RUM25H
    My Code: N8VCR5

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynuh View Post
    I know this isn't app related however, I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post this. When I clicked the link provided in the email to verify my account it routes me to a page on here that says:

"This user's primary usergroup is also listed as a secondary group for this user. Please change the primary group or remove the secondary group"

Is this going to affect my ability to participate within this community?
    Hi there! Fixed that for you, should work now Welcome to our forum!

Nataly, I have been receiving the same message

Township Level: 56 "Lavender Farms"
    Zoo Level: 11
    Co-op: "Rum Runners"
    Co-op Tag: #RUM25H
    My Code: N8VCR5

Hi, Zoa, I tweaked the settings of your account too, is it better now?

Thank you ladies so much! I'm going to test it/put my 2 cents in on another thread :-) I'm sorry it took so long to get back to this thread, I got caught up at the hospital after a car accident. I'm "glad" to see that I wasn't/am not the only one that was running into that dilemma.

Oh yeah, Honor... I am 90% sure that I did sign up with Facebook... If I didn't, I linked it shortly after signing up with my email address.

Hooray, happy to see you back and able to post!

I asked about facebook because when I googled the problem it seemed to be a common theme. In any case, it looks like an error on vbulletin's side that the admins have to fix.

So... if anyone reading this in the future is getting this message, please reach out to me or the admins so we can get you posting

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynuh View Post
    Thank you ladies so much! I'm going to test it/put my 2 cents in on another thread :-) I'm sorry it took so long to get back to this thread, I got caught up at the hospital after a car accident. I'm "glad" to see that I wasn't/am not the only one that was running into that dilemma.

Oh yeah, Honor... I am 90% sure that I did sign up with Facebook... If I didn't, I linked it shortly after signing up with my email address.

Getting the message that my primary & secondary group are the same, trying to "change" that as instructed but not locating where to do that. Please help.