Thread: Leaders being able to see active and inactive players

Leaders being able to see active and inactive players

I am the leader of my co op and I would love to be able to see a traffic light system for the players stating whether they have been active or not, so this would be a dot next to the player on the co op screen and it would be green if the player is active and has been on in the last 2days, orange for players that haven't been on for 4 days and red for players that haven't been on for more than a week. I feel this can make it more interesting as players in the co op can see who's pulling there weight and the leaders can make better decisions with whether to delete players that create but then don't play, Thank you .

that would be a great idea, however I just pay attention to who has been donating and who hasnt. also if they participated in reg. If not give em the boot.

I also think that's a great idea. I have until now a table in which I note the activity. How long do you wait until you delete an inactive player? A kind of "traffic light" as described above could be an inactive to become active again.