Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading/downloading/reinstalling issues [Merged]

Loading/downloading/reinstalling issues [Merged]

Hi there

Since yesterday I am having problem with Township on PC.
    It's not loading, black screen.
    This morning unistalled game, now the game isn't downloading via Windows store.

Anyone have any news regarding this problem?
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-29-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Hi Marlene, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I'm afraid all I can suggest is using the online form to contact Playrix Support for help.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Hi Bessville. I have done that, now I am waiting.
    Thanks for your response

Township not loading on windows 10

Been playing all day, I always shut it down when I need to work on something else, then reopen the game when I want to play,
    but now when I click on the game it opens but does not finish loading, just stuck on the loading township game.
    I tried rebooting the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, rebooted and still it just sticks.

Have windows 10, and a very good computer.

Any suggestions?

Hi MJ, I'm sorry but there isn't anything I can suggest that you haven't tried already. You will need to contact CS.
    As you can't access your game you can use this online form.

Good luck I hope they can help resolve your problem swiftly for you .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Loading Screen won't drop

I got onto the game with no problems this morning, did a bits and logged off to do something else. Later I tried to enter the game again and after a few false starts (black screen and shuts itself down) I got the loading screen. The blue bar fills up and I can hear all the game sounds. I hear my trains comming into the station, I can hear the water and the birds and the animals. I can even click and can hear the sound of the bus going to the zoo, so the game is there and apparently running. However the load screen does not drop so I havn't been able to play all day. It's the last day of the event and I was top of the competition board, don't know where i am now. Plus the regatta is on and I was in the middle of a task and have activated a booster in the lab which is counting down too. I have used the app settings to reset the game, I even uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted my device. However I'm having the same issue still.

stipeytiger, I am having same problems as you, I have deleted, rebooted, reinstalled, rank 114, played all the time, just the connecting or loading screen comes up. Even tried uninstalling the Microsoft updates, went into apps in the settings and ran troubleshoot in there, I have done everything, nothing works, contacted support they emailed me to do all the stuff that I already did, that was no help. This is very frustrating, right now I am stuck, can't play, can't even uninstall and restart from the very beginning. Need help on this

Downton, I tried contacting customer support and all I got was a message of all the things that I already did, so no help yet, I even uninstalled Microsoft updates, rebooted, ran troubleshooter in the settings on apps. Every thing I can do, went out and searched and found back in 2015 they had this problem, and it was the app, and that customer service had to fix the app then all was good, I hope they see this and fix the app. I wonder how many others are having this problem right now?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ TOWN View Post
    Downton, I tried contacting customer support and all I got was a message of all the things that I already did, so no help yet, I even uninstalled Microsoft updates, rebooted, ran troubleshooter in the settings on apps. Every thing I can do, went out and searched and found back in 2015 they had this problem, and it was the app, and that customer service had to fix the app then all was good, I hope they see this and fix the app. I wonder how many others are having this problem right now?
    Sorry to hear that MJ, my only other suggestion is to contact CS again and then private message Anna Petrova our admin on the forum with the details including your open CS ticket number. You can send a private message to Anna here
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by MJ TOWN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Sorry to hear that MJ, my only other suggestion is to contact CS again and then private message Anna Petrova our admin on the forum with the details including your open CS ticket number. You can send a private message to Anna here

I would think not "again", but reply to the first reply you got, unless they closed it already. I didn't see that in your description, MJ, but replying to their first (automated) reply which contains their standard answers is required and keeps the ticket open. Then a human appears, sometime. Alas, they are not fast.
    I seem to recall that there's something different with the Windows version of the reports - do they have a ticket number somewhere at all? if yes, maybe someone can say where it is, if needed...