Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Event: Bubblegum Festival

New Event: Bubblegum Festival

So curiously enough today I opened the event tab just to remind myself how achingly far away the Blossoming Boulevards event is, and they’ve quietly posted new events for the next few months one of which appears to be a “new event.” Any ideas or speculations as to what the Bubblegum festival event might be? Do we think it’s a rerun under a different title or something completely new the description says only “use tokens to play.” If it is “new” maybe we will finally be getting a point and pop style game.... any other thoughts? Also any ideas on what decorations they will use? I’m hoping they bring back the little candy tree which I’ve seen in quite a few towns but I wouldn’t be surprised if instead they used the inflatable tree as it looks kind of like gum balls. Maybe we’ll get a bubble blowing contest decoration with kids trying to blow the biggest bubble and one popping and splattering every where. ...... I can’t really think of any other gum related themed decorations sooooo yea I don’t know?
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    So curiously enough today I opened the event tab just to remind myself how achingly far away the Blossoming Boulevards event is, and they’ve quietly posted new events for the next few months one of which appears to be a “new event.” Any ideas or speculations as to what the Bubblegum festival event might be? Do we think it’s a rerun under a different title or something completely new the description says only “use tokens to play.” If it is “new” maybe we will finally be getting a point and pop style game.... any other thoughts? Also any ideas on what decorations they will use? I’m hoping they bring back the little candy tree which I’ve seen in quite a few towns but I wouldn’t be surprised if instead they used the inflatable tree as it looks kind of like gum balls. Maybe we’ll get a bubble blowing contest decoration with kids trying to blow the biggest bubble and one popping and splattering every where. ...... I can’t really think of any other gum related themed decorations sooooo yea I don’t know?
    They are still beta testing this event game.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-23-2019 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Rule #12
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thanks for the tip!

I noticed it yesterday, and coudn't remember if it was a reurun or not. It sounds fun, and I definitely can't wait for it to come!
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Friendly reminder to all just in case - rule #12, no discussion of other games, please

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    There are a few posts about it on Facebook now, not sure if I’m allowed to post anything here. It’s a brand new event, you have to guide a dropping ball through the platforms, and you get the points if you do it all the way to the end. Beta testing for this event has finished already, so there may be changed

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Friendly reminder to all just in case - rule #12, no discussion of other games, please
    Sorry about that! Got it, thank-you
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thanks Twilight and Marisa, while I’m not sure I’ll be any good at it I’m always open to new mini games. That’s one of the things I really love about this game is all the games within that come with it, even though I may b!tch sometimes about reruns or lack of new decos it’s still really nice to get these events.

I'm just excited about new decos!

From the tiny bit of info we have, I'm hoping for bright, playful decos that will look good with Sweet Week decos.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I'm just excited about new decos!
    I am too, I hope they have more than one new decoration and put a few in the event rewards.
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team