Thread: Rank factories in the Academy of Industry

Rank factories in the Academy of Industry

Can you rank the factories in the academy of industry's by level? There is no order to them.

They appear in the same order as they do when they become available in game aharwell. So they are ranked by what level in the game they can be unlocked as opposed to what levels you have upgraded them to .
    Last edited by Downton; 06-22-2019 at 01:48 PM.

I don’t like the idea ... I know the place of each factory in the list. When they were changed, because of what was needed, I‘d be searching all the time ... I like the structure as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I don’t like the idea ... I know the place of each factory in the list. When they were changed, because of what was needed, I‘d be searching all the time ... I like the structure as it is.
    I agree Z. As it is I know where to find each factory, so this is easier for me also .

I was/am hoping by explaining to the OP the structure behind the current system it will make sense to them and help them to understand where on the list to find the factories.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    They appear in the same order as they do when they become available in game aharwell. So they are ranked by what level in the game they can be unlocked as opposed to what levels you have upgraded them to .
    Wow I feel like a plum right now I didn’t even realize that this was the set up! Thanks Downtown the more you know....
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Wow I feel like a plum right now I didn’t even realize that this was the set up! Thanks Downtown the more you know....
    ROFL Virginia, you're welcome. I know the feeling, it has happened to me a few times too