Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Penalty for failed tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Falls View Post
    Thanks for your reply, sorry I’ve now included it above.....I’m just after more clarification.....If someone knows after starting a task that they are going to fail and then dumps the task before it’s time runs out, are the deductions/consequences the same? Thank you again in advance.
    The penalty is exactly the same, whether you fail it by running out of time, or voluntarily dump it incomplete.

Thanks for your reply, sorry I’ve now included it above.....I’m just after more clarification.....If someone knows after starting a task that they are going to fail and then dumps the task before it’s time runs out, are the deductions/consequences the same? Thank you again in advance.
    Thanks very much, I will pass the information on to the members in my co-op.

Thanks for your reply, sorry I’ve now included it above.....
    and re the forum: not sure why you think you need to apologize -? it is absolutely OK to quote the post of the person you are replying to. Better than in your latest post here, where you quoted yourself

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    and re the forum: not sure why you think you need to apologize -? it is absolutely OK to quote the post of the person you are replying to. Better than in your latest post here, where you quoted yourself
    Emerald was apologising for posting her reply to me twice - the first time without including the quote. I simply deleted that for her _DD_

In future, Emerald, if you do need/want to delete a post yourself, just look beneath the post and hit Edit. You'll see the delete option then. In the meantime, carry on, all is well

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Emerald was apologising for posting her reply to me twice - the first time without including the quote. I simply deleted that for her _DD_
    oh I see, thanks still seems a little unclear, the quoting (latest reply), so, maybe our explanations help with that, too.
    Adding something (like a quote, or also text) with the Edit button is also a possibility, Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post

In future, Emerald, if you do need/want to delete a post yourself, just look beneath the post and hit Edit. You'll see the delete option then. In the meantime, carry on, all is well
    Thanks for answering my questions, kind understanding and information about editing Bessville and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Emerald Falls; 07-18-2019 at 09:35 PM.

oh yes, it's always so nice when trying to help is recognized...

There is no real penalty for sending an empty plane. If I think the plane request is unreasonable, I send it empty (referred to as dumping the plane). I also refuse to fill plane crates for friends unless they have filled some crates themselves and think it is un-neighborly to expect friends to fill crates if you are not willing to fill some. I sent 141 planes in a row until I realized this was an option.