Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Penalty for failed tasks

Penalty for failed tasks

Graylady, what is the penalty for a failed task?

Quote Originally Posted by Belly Acres View Post
    Graylady, what is the penalty for a failed task?
    You loose the points of the task. As you cannot replace the failed task by doing another, your points total will be smaller.

If I am in Gold and do only 135's, my max, with the extra, is 16 X 135 = 2160. If I fail a task, my max will be 15 X 135 = 2025.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi, is this the only loss of points? are there any other deductions at all at the end of a reggata because of a failure of a task?
    Thank you

Yep, no penalties/deductions other than scoring zero points for it and being unable to replace it with another.

does any one know weather i will loose anything by sending an empty aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Sang View Post
    does any one know weather i will loose anything by sending an empty aircraft?
    Every row of an airplane has some reward associated if you fill the row. Completely filling the airplane gives an additional reward chest with a gem and other things, maybe an ingot, some coins, or T-cash. If you send an empty or partial plane you will not receive some or all of these rewards.

Also, there is an achievement, Reliable Wings, for sending full airplanes one after another. There are 4 levels to that achievement and each rewards some T-cash. If you send an empty or partially full airplane, you will break the streak and will start counting at 1 again. If you've already finished the achievement this should not be a concern.

thank you cdosr, it was a satisfactory answer, so detailed, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    ...If you send an empty or partially full airplane, you will break the streak and will start counting at 1 again. ...
    I seem to recall having read here that only partially filled planes break the streak; totally empty would not -?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I seem to recall having read here that only partially filled planes break the streak; totally empty would not -?
    You know, I remember reading something like that too but I couldn't find the post so I went with the more conservative answer. I figured it would be more wrong to say that a totally empty plane *didn't* break the streak if it did than to say any non-full plane *did* break the streak if it didn't. Err on the side of "least harm if wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    You know, I remember reading something like that too but I couldn't find the post so I went with the more conservative answer. I figured it would be more wrong to say that a totally empty plane *didn't* break the streak if it did than to say any non-full plane *did* break the streak if it didn't. Err on the side of "least harm if wrong"
    Yes I remember reading this way back when, but, sending a totally empty plane does break the cycle before earning the achievement at least. This happened to me in baby town. My achievement now stands at 16/15 completed, so don't know yet whether my next full plane will make it 17/15, or, whether I will need to send another 17 planes in order to reach that figure.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT