Thread: Beta testing

Beta testing

I play across platforms and I thought the beta testing was over with the last event they had so I ended the testing. That didn’t work and I still couldn’t access the game on my Android. I removed the game from my iPad and now I can’t even get back into the game. It gives me this cycle of download the newer version to play but it doesn’t actually download the newer version. How does anyone know how I fix this? How long is the beta testing?

I have the same problem and sent email 3x to playrix support but no response. I'm thinking of not playing anymore if I cannot recover my game progress. I have been playing for awhile and do not want to start over.

Following...

Im waiting for this beta testing to be over too and wanting to know how much longer it will be going for..

I cant even access the side game since ive started the beta testing. Super annoying since I have so many bags that I received as daily gifts from friends. Was wanting to use it before it was over.
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652

As far as I know, the only way out of beta is to download a newer version - you can't go backwards to the older one - so you'll need to wait for the next update to be released to get your game back in step with everyone else.

Cross-platform play could be affected, I assume, just as it can be in the period it takes for a standard update to be released to every platform, if there's a crucial difference between the versions.

There's a bit of further discussion about beta testing here, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Che Rollings View Post
    I have the same problem and sent email 3x to playrix support but no response. I'm thinking of not playing anymore if I cannot recover my game progress. I have been playing for awhile and do not want to start over.
    You will recover your progress once the official update is released

Quote Originally Posted by impeccablydressed View Post
    I play across platforms and I thought the beta testing was over with the last event they had so I ended the testing. That didn’t work and I still couldn’t access the game on my Android. I removed the game from my iPad and now I can’t even get back into the game. It gives me this cycle of download the newer version to play but it doesn’t actually download the newer version. How does anyone know how I fix this? How long is the beta testing?
    You shouldn’t have done it. Beta testing is over when the update is released. Forced end of testing locks you out of your game completely (I assume, you pressed Stop Testing in the Test Flight App). You will be able to access your game again when the official update is out after you download it. I don’t think it’s going to be much longer, I think it should be released reasonably soon, maybe next week

Quote Originally Posted by X2kristin View Post
    Following...

Im waiting for this beta testing to be over too and wanting to know how much longer it will be going for..

I cant even access the side game since ive started the beta testing. Super annoying since I have so many bags that I received as daily gifts from friends. Was wanting to use it before it was over.
    Hm, not sure how you got bags from your friends because the latest beta was testing the new event, and I personally never had any access to the Sweet Week event