Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My favourite houses are
    Screenshot_20190624-005320.jpg
    but have far too many of the Regular High-rise.

My least favourite are
    Screenshot_20190624-003715.jpg

although I like the timbered house and Victorian townhouse, they are too different from others so hard to compose a neighborhood with them.

My favourite house are the chalet bungalows, cape cod cottages, timber wood houses and single story houses

IMG_20190624_021453.jpg IMG_20190624_021423.jpg IMG_20190624_021340.jpg IMG_20190624_021354.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 06-24-2019 at 02:32 AM. Reason: changed typo, created by that wonderful invention. auto correct :D

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    My favourite house are the chalet bungalows, cape for cottages, timber wood houses and single story houses

IMG_20190624_021453.jpg IMG_20190624_021423.jpg IMG_20190624_021340.jpg IMG_20190624_021354.jpg
    Great choices! I also like the cape cod cottages.
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Great choices! I also like the cape cod cottages.
    Thanks Ethan. The gable front cottages you chose were a very good option for me also, but as you already highlighted them I plumped for the others. I think its particularly the colour of the cape cod cottages that draws me to them .

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

Man...really wish I knew how to get larger size picture on here..as well as crisp.
    The pictures are fine as they are - in case you didn't know: when you tap or click on any, they zoom out bigger (if done correctly, like those here), and you can still draw them bigger with your fingers (or mouse).
    With so many pics like here, it wouldn't be a betterment to have them bigger at first sight (two or 3 posts per page, lol), the less when a reply leaves them in in a quote.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The pictures are fine as they are - in case you didn't know: when you tap or click on any, they zoom out bigger (if done correctly, like those here), and you can still draw them bigger with your fingers (or mouse).
    With so many pics like here, it wouldn't be a betterment to have them bigger at first sight (two or 3 posts per page, lol), the less when a reply leaves them in in a quote.
    Yes and thank-you, I do know you can tap on them and then zoom in. Just frustrating sometimes that even then they can come out fuzzy. (especially if you are trying post a helpful screenshot)

True...lol...two or more larger pics would create more posts.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Downton, not normally a fan of the little houses as when I put roads round them it looks too urban and housing estate style, but the way you have them all surrounded by trees is lovely. If I ever have room I may try that.

I don't really have a favourite house, but I do have a least favourite, the one with the orange roof and the castle like turrets... just so ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ...Just frustrating sometimes that even then they can come out fuzzy. (especially if you are trying post a helpful screenshot)

In that case it might help to post an excerpt (of the window or text you want to show) with the detail in question "in big"

It is not easy to write here with the glass plate of my tablet of grit elements...
    In general I am quite satisfied with the houses in my city.
    Less_favorite.jpg City.jpg Harbor_hood.jpg
    Searching, and especially finding, a good combination with decorations and other houses can make less-favorite houses more-favorite. The combination with the poppies is indeed a good choice, Downtown!
    Favorite_Spot.jpg Frog_houses.jpg Little_Village.jpg
    My real favorites? The houses of my Favorite Spot, the apartments with the frog ponds and certainly the small village (with the view on the Farm these days).
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Thanks Ash . I'm with you about those orange houses with the turrets, definitely my least favourite, when they made us build another one with a recent update I could have cried .

Thanks Ruud, you have created some lovely living areas in your town. I particularly like your village and your harbour with the residential complex buildings .