Thread: What are these decorations?

What are these decorations?

I have been looking at some towns of longe-time players and came across two decorations I have never seen before. I can‘t find them in the wiki, either. Could somebody please enlighten me as to what they are called and where you could get them?

BADE4548-9119-4ACA-B7E2-5C458FA28F30.jpg
    9481091F-1169-4F26-B0C3-25CCC9D7A793.jpg

I know there is a snow globe decoration for Christmas/winter, but it looks different.

Thank you!

The pig deco is called Camping and the other simply Snow Globe. It were event decorations in late 2014/early 2015.
    If I remember right it was at the time we got a decoration when the events were different and we had to reach a global goal. Later that changed into 10tcash. And finally we got the events as we have now, with personal goals and a competition.

Thank you Goofy!

Is that.. is that toilet paper on the pig one? He looks troubled.

You're welcome Slabob. And no Bess, sorry to disappoint you, it is supposed to be a marshmallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    You're welcome Slabob. And no Bess, sorry to disappoint you, it is supposed to be a marshmallow.
    Ohhhhhhhhh, ok, I see that now - my bad. I thought he'd been caught short in the woods and had to go for a wild one! Marshmallows do seem more appropriate under the circumstances, yup.

I hadn't realised he was holding the branch.. I thought it was part of the seat coming out from behind.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-21-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh, ok, I see that now - my bad. I thought he'd been caught short in the woods and had to go for a wild one! Marshmallows do seem more appropriate under the circumstances, yup.

I hadn't realised he was holding the branch.. I thought it was part of the seat coming out from behind.
    It's a pig, Bess, not a bear

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    It's a pig, Bess, not a bear
    Cackle

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Is that.. is that toilet paper on the pig one? He looks troubled.
    Lol Bess, when I first saw it I thought how cute! Now I cant unsee what you suggested! That pig will never look the same for me again