Thread: Several suggestions: separate storage for Zoo building materials, more ways to earn $

Several suggestions: separate storage for Zoo building materials, more ways to earn $

I've noticed that the higher the level I get to (I'm on level 56 now) the longer and more expensive it becomes to get the necessary building materials to keep growing my city. I currently have 2 community buildings that have been waiting for supplies for quite a while, and several that I can't get to because I need the ones I'm waiting on to increase my population before I can add more houses to increase the population to purchase the community buildings that are in the queue. And all of this conflicts with the fact that the Zoo uses the same building materials, so I ultimately have to choose. It would be wonderful if there were not only separate building supplies for the zoo but also a zoo "barn" to keep the supplies in for the zoo so that it doesn't take up barn storage. It seems like there is always stuff being added or required, but getting those things or finding space for them or having to choose and ultimately delaying play is getting really frustrated.

Also...who's sad sense of humor thinks it's funny to make you pay $3 to open a chest with $5 in it??? That is almost insulting and feel like nothing gained. If I'm going spend the already hard to earn Township money, please make it worth spending the $3. I'd much rather have something I can use. Yes, I get my $3 back, but I had that before I opened the chest. If all I had left was $3 and I opened a chest for $5, then I don't have enough left to open another chest. The reward is not worth the risk if I end up $1 shorter than when I started. Maybe set up a bank where you can take a loan for Township money that is automatically deducted when you earn cash. Or, allow us to purchase $ with coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Portia Hall View Post
    I've noticed that the higher the level I get to (I'm on level 56 now) the longer and more expensive it becomes to get the necessary building materials to keep growing my city. I currently have 2 community buildings that have been waiting for supplies for quite a while, and several that I can't get to because I need the ones I'm waiting on to increase my population before I can add more houses to increase the population to purchase the community buildings that are in the queue. And all of this conflicts with the fact that the Zoo uses the same building materials, so I ultimately have to choose. It would be wonderful if there were not only separate building supplies for the zoo but also a zoo "barn" to keep the supplies in for the zoo so that it doesn't take up barn storage. It seems like there is always stuff being added or required, but getting those things or finding space for them or having to choose and ultimately delaying play is getting really frustrated.

Also...who's sad sense of humor thinks it's funny to make you pay $3 to open a chest with $5 in it??? That is almost insulting and feel like nothing gained. If I'm going spend the already hard to earn Township money, please make it worth spending the $3. I'd much rather have something I can use. Yes, I get my $3 back, but I had that before I opened the chest. If all I had left was $3 and I opened a chest for $5, then I don't have enough left to open another chest. The reward is not worth the risk if I end up $1 shorter than when I started. Maybe set up a bank where you can take a loan for Township money that is automatically deducted when you earn cash. Or, allow us to purchase $ with coins.
    I hear you, I stopped opening chests after the first month or 2 of playing; just not worth it. If you only build one CB at a time the items come in faster. Something to do with the train's algorithms according to the experts here. I don't build zoo enclosures if I'm working on CBs and vice-versa.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Hi, unfortunately the seperate building materials storage and converting coins to cash cannot be implemented as suggest here.
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: Starville
    Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)

Quote Originally Posted by Portia Hall View Post
    Think I'm missing something here, surely if you spend 3 T cash to open a chest and get 5 T cash in it, that is 2 profit?

So you still have your original 3 T cash, you can use this to open another chest if you like plus you have the extra 2 T cash.

How are you ending up with 1 T cash less?

Yes 5 T cash isn't the best prize in a chest, but it certainly isn't the worst either.