Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Week Event Jun 2019: Discussion and Questions

Sweet Week Event Jun 2019: Discussion and Questions

Or is it more expensive to play the desserts game this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    Or is it more expensive to play the desserts game this time?
    I was thinking the same thing. They did raise prices in the last event.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

It's not just you. My coop was just talking about it. Playrix is either getting desperate or greedy. It's one of the two.

Sweet Week Event Upgrade Order / Share Your Upgrade Strategy!

The only thread I could find on this was 2017 and it did not give much info. Neither do the wiki(s).

I am looking for your individual, personal recommended upgrade orders for the Sweet Week event.

Do you upgrade ingredients first or time, and in what exact order are your upgrades?

Please provide as much detail as possible for your individual upgrade strategy.

It will be interesting to compare strategies.

Thank you!

Sweet Week Nag Screen for Lollipops Keeps Reappearing

If one chooses to replay the tutorial as I did for Sweets Week to refamiliarize myself with the recipes, the nag screen for the lollipops reappears as long as one has a lollipop available, for every lollipop, not just the first one. I cannot speak to whether this behavior also occurs if one chooses not to repeat the tutorial.

Example:

1. The first time a customer is impatient, the tutorial adviser interrupts your play by telling you the customer is impatient and to give them a lollipop. But the nag screen doesn’t go away until you give them the lollipop. Fine, I thought. They have me waste one lollipop, no big deal (kind of is, since you only have three, but oh well...)

2. After the first lollipop, both during regular game play and during the remainder of the tutorial, as long as you have one of the three original unused lollipops available, if a customer begins to get impatient, the nag screen COMPLETELY PAUSES your game play, to tell you to give the customer a lollipop. Unfortunately, the one thing the game does not pause is the customers’ waiting times. So customers are still sitting there waiting for their dishes while you are paused and helpless to do anything about it unless you give them a lollipop.

3. I suppose my plan at this point is to give them lollipops until the original three lollipops are gone. I hope this stops the nag screen, although I am not sure that it will.

Can anyone confirm whether additional lollipops purchased will create the same nag screen? I don’t plan on purchasing additional lollipops, because this is not the kind of thing I want to encourage Playrix to engage in (aggressive IAP marketing for an event that should be fun, not stressful). But it would still be good to know if every impatient customer creates a nag screen as long as a player has lollipops, whether they be original lollipops or lollipops purchased with T-cash.

Can anyone confirm whether, if one chooses to not repeat the tutorial, if they still receive the same nag screen for the lollipops?

Hopefully there are no nag screens to buy lollipops once one has no lollipops remaining? I don’t remember the nag screens being as aggressive in past Sweet Week events.

Playrix, I would like to choose when to use my lollipops without constant nag screens for me to use them.

I had the same problem without the tutorial, evertime a customer was about leave it would pop up about using the lollipops. It got rather frustrating once, because I had the dish ready, but the customer left because I was trying to get rid of the popup.
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

I hit skip on the tutorial, as it recognized I had played before, but it still gave instructions on how to play when I started the event.

And, yes, the lollies keep popping up for me as well.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I work on time first. Then the ingredients. Lastly, if there is still time, the customer count.

I have no set order that I do them in...just when I have enough coupons.

My goal is to get to the last prize in the event...if I place & get a prize...that is just icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I had the same problem without the tutorial, evertime a customer was about leave it would pop up about using the lollipops. It got rather frustrating once, because I had the dish ready, but the customer left because I was trying to get rid of the popup.
    I had the same experience as Ethan. Had skipped the tutorial as well.

I didn't buy anymore after these 3 - spent them fast, yes, lol - and haven't seen the guy hanging around my counter anymore since then.
    Wouldn't rule it out, though, nor for at least the first of any bought ones. I will rather let them leave, though.

Guests first for the regatta task (60 guests for 135 points). 3 guests more mean one round less for the task.
    Then mixer time and refill time since those mean I can do orders faster. And both work for all orders.
    Then I usually start to increase the number of items per refill. I don‘t have a particular order for those, I just go round and upgrade whatever is behind.
    Points per order comes last and I never upgrade the coffee machine. It is very rare that two customers oder coffee and nothing else at the same time. You can usually keep them happy with pastries until the second coffee is ready.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]