Thread: EQUITE : account to redo

EQUITE : account to redo

Hello, I had the game on a laptop windows 10 and I had associated with my facebook account. I changed pc last week for a chromebook and when I delivered the game associated with my facebook account the backup of my city did not work! I had to remake all my city and I lost the coop where I was so good but I do not remember the exact name (pepette vivi rose , but there were icons in the title), could you help me recover my city and find the coop please ???
    Last edited by Equité; 06-20-2019 at 07:28 AM.

There is NO moderator to answer me please since this morning ???

As far as I can see in the help section of the game, transferring a town on Windows is not possible. Maybe you should contact support from your new game and see if there is something new about that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Equité View Post
    Hello, I had the game on a laptop windows 10 and I had associated with my facebook account. I changed pc last week for a chromebook and when I delivered the game associated with my facebook account the backup of my city did not work! I had to remake all my city and I lost the coop where I was so good but I do not remember the exact name (pepette vivi rose , but there were icons in the title), could you help me recover my city and find the coop please ???
    Your Windows Township is built with/on a platform that only works with Windows but, there's a way to install Windows 10 on a Chromebook. If you bought your laptop at a place with tech service they'll do it for a fee. There are a lot of tech sites and YouTube videos with instructions. Good luck, I hope you get to recover your old platform's Township.
    MacOS platform