Thread: Time remaining on Regatta tasks

Time remaining on Regatta tasks

So... taking part in my first regatta, and I noticed something obvious that was missing -- time remaining to complete the task you'd chosen. Isn't that why the trash can "give up" is there? If you realize you can't complete it in time? I found myself trying to complete a task with a time of 1d + thinking "what time did I start this yesterday?"

Quote Originally Posted by bustedbrain16 View Post
    So... taking part in my first regatta, and I noticed something obvious that was missing -- time remaining to complete the task you'd chosen. Isn't that why the trash can "give up" is there? If you realize you can't complete it in time? I found myself trying to complete a task with a time of 1d + thinking "what time did I start this yesterday?"
    You see the remaining time of your task on the task board and on the main screen, if you tap once on the pic, which shows your progress (on the upper right of the screen). The trash can is for giving up, if you have started a task already or to dump a task, which you have not yet started, from the board. But beware that you can begin only a limited number of tasks, depending on your league (e.g. 7 in wood or 15 in gold plus one you can buy for t-cash). If you dump a task midway, you won’t get the points, but it counts towards your total number!

Hope this helps

You do not see the start time, but indeed the remaining time, both on the little task bar on the main screen (click on it), and in the regatta window, when you click on your current task, on the right side with the task description.