Thread: Task Reservation Time

Task Reservation Time

It would be great if the leader could set how long tasks are reserved for. As a team we agreed that because all 30 members are so active, 12 hours was way too long. We allow a reserved task to be taken after 3 hours. It can be confusing for new members. If we could change the length of task reserves it would simplify and allow teams to customize

This would be nice! In my co-op, we have the opposite problem. We would like to be able to reserve tasks for longer periods of time.

So being able to customize the time would be good! The leader of each co-op should decide

This sounds like a good idea!

This is exactly why I came here today...I am so frustrated with people abusing even the seven hours that I have allocated for our co-op to reserve tasks. It is ridiculous for someone to reserve a mining task for 12 hours when someone else could’ve done it within less than an hours time if they have the stuff to do it. Then you have the people who say yeah but you need more time when you have to make clothes and stuff...well the game allows us enough time to do every task as far as I’m concerned without reserving at all. I wish they would do away with reserves completely.
    But I do like the idea of being able to decide how much time for reserves but certain items would require less than some so a set number would not be good for my co-op.
    Last edited by Moonglow Sanctuary; 06-20-2019 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Added more to this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow Sanctuary View Post
    This is exactly why I came here today...I am so frustrated with people abusing even the seven hours that I have allocated for our co-op to reserve tasks. ...I wish they would do away with reserves completely. ...
    I hope they won't. But you as leader can set the Reserve to "nobody", so the feature is gone.
    The other possibility is of course, to be more strict with the members not following the Coop rules (assuming they can know them). A reservation can be cancelled by someone else in the Coop.