Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Piggy bank? [Merged]

How can I pay for piggy bank. It doesn't let me pay and open it.

That's odd. I can tap on mine and it will open and then there's a button to buy it. Must be a glitch.

The thing I like about the piggy bank is it retains what I've already added to it each time it appears again after the previous one. I don't have to keep starting over.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

My piggy bank has disappeared. since this last t-cash sale ended my piggy bank hasn't come back up.

The piggy bank only pops up from time to time. We'll just have to wait for it to come back.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    The piggy bank only pops up from time to time. We'll just have to wait for it to come back.
    Thanks ❤

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Mine has been there for months and months, and still is there.
    I wish I could get rid of it as I am not interested and won’t be interested, I never bought and never will, so it’s very annoying seeing that pig day in day out, week in week out, every single visit......

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Mine has been there for months and months, and still is there.
    I wish I could get rid of it as I am not interested and won’t be interested, I never bought and never will, so it’s very annoying seeing that pig day in day out, week in week out, every single visit......
    That's strange, Zelda - and isn't it typical it would happen to someone who doesn't want it!
    As far as I see, you can't stop the piggy bank from being filled (as long as you do the normal tasks that trigger the extra cash), but no matter in which state mine were, full or not, they vanished after the date shown in their pic:

Screenshot_20190531-102046-min.jpg here it's "6D" for 6 days right below the piggy.

Don't you have that, Zelda?
    If it doesn't vanish after the shown date, and esp. if it disturbs you so much, I would report it.

Open piggy bank with Township cash

The "?" info on it LITERALLY says "you can buy it with 75 Township cash, or keep saving". I'm new to the game, and once the piggy bank was full, I assumed the $2.99 was instant gratification; so I toiled away saving up 75 Township cash hoping to open it later. Now, I've got this piggy bank taunting me with 135 cash that I earned, but can't get to.😞 I'm not naive, I realize you need to make money; but the players earn that cash that goes in their piggy banks, and it goes in there automatically until the piggy banks are full, effectively negating earning any cash. I propose an alternative "smash piggy bank now" with alternative methods of in-game payment. Collecting hammers, pick-axes, dynamite, & TNT should make smashing a piggy bank open pretty easy 😝 (although I expect the cost to be much higher)

Township cash that goes into the piggy bank is *not* money you would have otherwise earned, it is from activity that never rewarded you with T-Cash in the first place. You might want to read THIS

As for buying it with T-Cash, I agree it is poorly worded (in English). Given the number of languages the game supports, I'm not surprised that sometimes the translation is slightly off. What it should be saying is something akin to:

"Buy it when it contains 75T or wait until you build up more for an even better deal" or something to that effect. You will *always* buy it with real money.

Piggy Bank

I have to say that I think it is unfair to have to pay for the piggy bank. The money that goes into it is what we have earn already and then you have to pay money to get your Township money.