Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Well I won the Rainbow Factory and.....maybe the Rainbow coming out of the chimney is ​enough to make me display it

IMG_20190622_182710.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    .....maybe the Rainbow coming out of the chimney is ​enough to make me display it ...
    maybe, eh? glad to see you found a reason. *G*

(I've put mine among my factories, with the others with coloured glass )

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    maybe, eh? glad to see you found a reason. *G*
    Well ya know, a free dec with a rainbow I didn't take much persuasion

(I've put mine among my factories, with the others with coloured glass )
    Nice idea, a rainbow factory should be useful for your parties .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...a rainbow factory should be useful for your parties .
    THAT'S a great idea, thanks! now everyone can bring one - additionally to cake, of course!

I still don't love the rainbow factory, but I did place it in my town (for now). I placed the rainbow arch (zoo deco) next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    ... I placed the rainbow arch (zoo deco) next to it.
    oh I had forgotten about that! I like to put similar things (themes) together; that way I suddenly had a whole PINK village, lol. Must go and search for it in my 700+ deco storage... thanks for the tip!

ETA: it does make the factory look better! thanks again
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.

oh I had forgotten about that! I like to put similar things (themes) together; that way I suddenly had a whole PINK village, lol. Must go and search for it in my 700+ deco storage... thanks for the tip!
    Lolz I try to do the same and before I knew it I’ve got all these pink trees covering my whole town! Lolz not that I’m complaining at all the more pink trees the better, I’m slowly beginning to integrate the newest pink tree they added, I really like the thickness of the trunk and the fact that it’s slightly smaller than the cherry blossoms of course there’s always the concern for my coins.... oh well more with time.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    ...������ of course there’s always the concern for my coins.... oh well more with time.
    and there's that helpful booster for doubling coins!

Here, with the little pink village, I really meant more than the trees - although I found 4 that are or count as pink, lol. But I have 8 or more other "items" there! I couldn't imagine it, before I saw it.

Screenshot_20190605-pink area-min.jpg here's a section of it. Meanwhile I have added the donut carousel thingie.
    (the other topic there is chocolate things *g*)

(no, Twilight, hands off - all mine!)
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-23-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: added pic

Screenshot_20190605-pink area-min.jpg here's a section of it. Meanwhile I have added the donut carousel thingie.
    (the other topic there is chocolate things *g*)

(no, Twilight, hands off - all mine!)

(talking with mouth full...) mmmuufffmmm nommnomm ummmyy? (translation...) What, I didn't take anything?
    (she said innocently...)

(wipes evidence off face...)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    (talking with mouth full...) mmmuufffmmm nommnomm ummmyy? (translation...) What, I didn't take anything? (she said innocently...)

(wipes evidence off face...)
    what, all gone?!

Yikes! you've eaten all that ...urgh...PINK stuff, too?!

I don't want to hear ANY complaint, though, if that has bad consequences in or on you...!