Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sweets week decorations

Other than the last deco (rainbow maker, I think it's called), all the other decos are reruns.

I'm disappointed.

I saved hundreds of Tcash to buy pretty new decos. I love the sweets week decos, and was hoping for NEW.

Also, why do we have Italian pasta deco stuff offered? Wasn't that a different event?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    It is also the 5th reward under the mini-game personal rewards so you could win it instead.

I would have complained, if it was ONLY to buy.

And while I also would like more new decos - albeit no room anyway, eh!? - I believe that this mixture of old and new deco is something, where Playrix can't make it right for everyone, no matter what they do.
    I do remember a lot of complaints, I'd say last year, where folks wished for decos they had missed before. So (IMO) Playrix introduced that mixture of only 2 new and a few old ones.
    I also complained, when they once changed it to only 1 new.
    And hey Playrix, I don't see, why only one new deco here either!

but anyway, if they change it back to "only new ones", it will be the newer players again, who complain
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-20-2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: not shouting at you, Charlie, lol, sorry, if it looks that way! just excited :)

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Other than the last deco (rainbow maker, I think it's called), all the other decos are reruns.

I'm disappointed.

I saved hundreds of Tcash to buy pretty new decos. I love the sweets week decos, and was hoping for NEW.

Also, why do we have Italian pasta deco stuff offered? Wasn't that a different event?
    If you complete your personal goals, you can save your tcash I am sure they will be offering tcash with a deco soon.

Regarding the Italian dinner deco, someone goofed or thought they could fool us??
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

As someone who wants to buy ALL the decos ALL the time, i’ve confess i’ve been relieved that there have been repeats the last few events and regattas. It saves me a lot of currency and also helps with space issues in my town.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    As someone who wants to buy ALL the decos ALL the time, i’ve confess i’ve been relieved that there have been repeats the last few events and regattas. It saves me a lot of currency and also helps with space issues in my town.
    I totally agree!! Would like to at least have two new decos, though
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

I like the rainbow factory (even though it does have an industrial look which I am tired of in the factories; still, I can forgive it a bit for being a rainbow factory.)

I am glad that we have the opportunity to earn the new decor. I do wish there were at least two new decors, in addition to the repeats. I appreciate the chance to buy the ones I have missed or may want more of.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    There's a pot full of tcash? (she asked hopeful...)
    LOL Twilight Bookworm!
    New deco or not, there's no way I'm buying another ugly factory...well unless it actually gives coins or Tcash, then it's mine
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace

I don't want the new rainbow factory, with space limitations I am not going to place another factory in my town for the sake of a rainbow coming out of its chimney. I was pleased to be able to get the romantic dinner and coffee cup deco though .

I am still going to play the event so will probably win that factory and keep it in storage as you just never know when something might become useful in our ever changing towns. One day I might really need a rainbow factory!

I'll be honest, I really wish the rainbow factory wasn't so industrial looking.

I love, love, love rainbows!! But, do we really need another ugly building?

Now that I'm at level 100, I'm finally trying to design my town so that it is pleasing to the eye. Oh my goodness, why do we have so many huge, ugly houses/apartments? I'm so tired of trying to maneuver tall, ugly buildings so that you can still see other parts of the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I'll be honest, I really wish the rainbow factory wasn't so industrial looking.

I love, love, love rainbows!! But, do we really need another ugly building?

Now that I'm at level 100, I'm finally trying to design my town so that it is pleasing to the eye. Oh my goodness, why do we have so many huge, ugly houses/apartments? I'm so tired of trying to maneuver tall, ugly buildings so that you can still see other parts of the town.
    I completely agree with you.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace